+ Follow This Topic

Thread: if a person finds a guy attractive do they like them?

if a person finds a guy attractive do they like them?

This guy I met at the club found me attractive when we were at the clubs but at that time I had an ex and we went out on a couple dates after i broke up with him. I think he find my friend attractive because he keeps asking how much do you know her and how long you two met? i only met my friend last year, so I cannot say I know her too well.

I really do like him too, but at that time was dating another guy. Always wrong timing between me and him. I hate it....

My friend knows that I like him and she asked if I like him or not.... I said I did. But i told her if she likes him too, I don't mind. I don't wanna be standing in their way if they want to be a couple, but she said she doesn't do these kinds of things to her home girls. My friend only met hiim 2 weeks ago....

Later on, she asked if I would be mad if she found him attractive. I did stir up a little and I knew she found him attractive or liked him or something. Why is she telling me now? Is She telling me that she wants to go out with him?
    My friend finds almost every guy she sees quite attractive. She's a really good friend, outgoing, social, and has a good personality... while I am more shy, less outgoing. Maybe thats why my friend wants to date her.

The problem is we both like him, but we can't have him at the same time. My friend sends me mixed signals to me. Always pets me on the head, pokes me, pinches my cheeks, teases me, plays around, and stuff.... but he can do this any of the other girls...
    If she finds him attractive then does she like her? Like I said, if she does, I don;t wanna be in the way....
    Why do I always gets so unlucky.... The guys I like, my friends will like them and they go out together...
    I don't wanna tell hiim I like him cuz I am not sure anymore since he asked me about her..
    Last edited by milkshake; 21-05-11 at 03:43 AM.

I think she hasn't been responding to me lately when I texted her that our friends wanted to go to a bar n a strip club. She backed out on me for clubbing.... like she's avoiding me... Maybe I should just give up... I can't do this to a friend...

I don;t know how to respond to her question if I'm pissed or mad...
    Last edited by milkshake; 21-05-11 at 03:56 AM.

sadie_genie Guest
    It is not very classy to fight another girl for a guy. Let her have him. Set them up together since you already know they like each other.

Anyways probably he does find my friend attractive, but he been giving me mixed signals....
    He pokes me, picks me up, pinches my cheek, teases me, and jokes around with me, and also he always gives me this stare for a long time... n squinting his eyes and stuff and makes me nervous... Last week at the club, he kept dancing with my friend, so I said w/e imma dance with his friend instead. He also told his friend that I need to find a boyfriend for me... I was like wut?! He then later, came up to me, and started dancing, grinding me, picking me up, n staring at me... and told me to slow down and go with the music and all. After we left, he was like do you want to follow my friend's car? I was like huh?

I felt like he was treating me like a punch bag... throwing me around, but then again I asked him out on a date on Tuesday and we went out but again, me and my quiet self... but I told myself I need to talk more and I will...

I hate it when guys gives us mixed signals...

sadie_genie Guest
    Sounds like he is playing you both. What a loser.

hmm i don't know about that one...