+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feel like im being pushed away, advice would be grateful

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by jwb5jw View Post
    Right ok, i do kinda get where you are coming from, dont let her dictate things etc, play it how i want to play it etc. Am i not cuttin of my nose to spite my face by cancelling and seeming like a bit of a twat?
    No. Stop trying to justify what feels good right now.

From experience, I know that we women get our emotions all tangled up when we have sex. It complicates everything. The sex makes us feel needy for their affection (even if we are not that into the person). So, probably the sex made your relationship more complex.

I definitely think you should start dating other people. Definitely do not hold out for this girl, because she seems very confused about your relationship. It sounds like she cares about you, but she doesn't maybe care about you enough for you to be her boyfriend . Maybe you're dodging a bullet! And MAYBE if you are dating someone else, she will realize what a great person she is losing!

Quote Originally Posted by curiousgurl29 View Post
    From experience, I know that we women get our emotions all tangled up when we have sex. It complicates everything. The sex makes us feel needy for their affection (even if we are not that into the person). So, probably the sex made your relationship more complex.

I definitely think you should start dating other people. Definitely do not hold out for this girl, because she seems very confused about your relationship. It sounds like she cares about you, but she doesn't maybe care about you enough for you to be her boyfriend . Maybe you're dodging a bullet! And MAYBE if you are dating someone else, she will realize what a great person she is losing!

The sex made it more complicated, for 6 months before we had sex she initiated most conversations etc, but she said that she thinks things had been going to fast, which kinda confused me as i thought it was going slowly. I have come to the end of my tether to be honest, im not going to wait around for her and i am still looking elsewhere but i cannot get her out of my head at all, i say to her il leave her alone for good then i go to a&e and she will message me which kinda made my head churn more as im thinking why is she messaging me and should i reply etc. I dont know whether me seeing her and basically saying "im sorry but i cant continue to do this, i feel like the person u talk to when you have nothing else better to do (aka the back up guy) and i deserve better than this, goodbye"

her grandfather is really very ill right now and is close to passing away and i want to be there for her if it happens (seeing as my father passed away recently and i know what she will be feeling) but i dont know if me being there for her is a good idea for ME, oh god this is just so confusing and a head f*ck lol. In all honestly i would really like things to go back to how they were before but sex changes everything and i just dont know.

Thanks for everyone who has read or replied to my initial thread.

It is good to read comment from a woman, what is it with women that they think it is alright to brake up with a man, cut him from sex, affection, good times and love, and than expect the man to be just a friend, exactly under her terms, texting back only when they want to, and these women not be bothered by how much hurt they are doing to men with their stringing on.
    I have friends, they mean different things to me, but they are all friends, I don't have JUST friends, if I called one of my friends a just friend (kinda not too special) I would expect them to be offended by it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12