+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lose weight and get fit!!

Start smoking, it dulls your hunger. Not so great for your general fitness though... swings and roundabouts I suppose.

Diet is the key I think. I dropped 60lbs in 8 months after having a baby...of course a lot of it was water weight and I have always been thin, but 30lbs of that was fat! I just don't eat too much and when I do I eat as healthy as possible. Salads...veggies...lean meats and fish. Portion control...and mind over matter! Never take a day off either...always eat well every single meal. Eat breakfast too! Eat protein in the AM. Go on walks...I don't like running either. Also, bike riding has been the best way for me to get fit. Don't eat too much sugar and don't drink much alcohol.

You can do cardio exercise like running, jumping, swimming, morning walk and many more. It is surely helpful to you because all these exercise are energetic exercise. A lot of sweat come out from your body . It is helpful to reduce fat.

I am very intrested in the forum.

thanks, let's us talk about this.

Loosing weight is a perfect job and it is not easy and needs some special efforts to
    loose weight. Following are the weight loss tips.
    1. Early morning drinking water
    2. Early morning walk
    3. Take exercise for at least 30 minutes (Running, Stretching)
    4 Dry fruits
    5 Fresh juices...
    gym Queens

Dont eat heavy food at night or before sleeping...

Have more water and salad before eating but not too much...

There is a site known as Nutrient Master that was my best buddy when I desired to shed body weight. It will give you the complete calorie material of everything you eat and it will tell you how many calorie consumption you get rid of through work out. There is also plenty of information on healthier consuming and work out and how to make losing body weight work best for you.

Obesity is the root cause of some serious health issues like heart disease. Maintaining a healthy weight will not only keep you healthy, but it will also helps you to feel confident.

For weight loss best way to do regular exercise, yoga, drink more water in a day, maintain proper diet and consume healthy food which do not consume oily and spicy food. Eat more vegetables and fruits which is best way for weight loss.

According to me the best way to weight loss is dieting and exercising. You must take low fat and carbohydrates in your diet and you can also take green tea and banana shake in your diet. With that you must take an exercise daily. Cycling or swimming is best exercise to weight loss.
    john

ask a local gym instructor or diet guru. they can give you timesheets and schedules as well as what kind of food to eat and when to eat.
    Rhondda Mayne Waldie

Ohh don't be upset.. I will not recommend you same things as others did.. I just simply tell you latest and most famous method that maximum people adopt to get rid of over weight and fatty body that is "Liposuction". Liposuction is the surgical method that is used to remove fat from any part of body and its special thing is ... you can remove fat as much as you want with in a few hours. It will give you perfect body counter as well. No side effects , totally safe and natural. For more Information you can visit this link :http://www.cosmeticsurgerypakistan.com/liposuction
    Quote Originally Posted by lostnconfused22 View Post
    Hey,

Well I have put on a couple of kilos over the last 3 years and it does not feel good!! That muffin top is not a good look. I am wanting to lose weight and start getting fit. I know I have tried to start running in the past but after a week or so I lost motivation... I hate it. Also how are you meant to figure out how much to eat and excercise to lose say a kilo a week?? This is rather confusing to me. I know that diet and excercise need to be both attended to to get results. Any tips would be awesome thanks guys =)

I don't know if you have an Iphone, but if you do, theres these apps which you can get for free, and they have all types of workouts. Leg, arm, abs, cardio, etc. You can choose from a 5 minute workout, a 7.5 minute workout, and a 10 minute workout, so you can work youre way up. I personally do the ab, cardio and leg 3 times every day. Im currently at 5 minutes. So thats about 50 minutes of working out a day, spread out. Other than that, just simply eat healthy.

I also saw someone mention something about a website. Theres also a weight loss app, called 'Lose it!" You put in youre weight, height, and everything you eat every day for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. You also include any workouts youve done, AND how much weight you want to lose. It tracks all of it, along with telling you how many calories youve eaten that day, and how many you should have eaten, according to youre height and weight. It also has a pie chart at the bottom along with a percentage showing you how much of youre diet was proteins, carbs and fats. Even better, this one is free too. I LOVE it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast