+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Playing it cool or not that interested?

Playing it cool or not that interested?

Last edited by LaMb ChOp; 24-09-11 at 01:17 AM.

Whoa! you haven't known each other that long.....slow down and give it some time....geeeez. This isn't even remotely serious yet. If you want instant serious, then you are with the wrong guy and you should just move on then.

I dated a guy once that it was a hit or miss to seeing each other....not what I wanted so I dumped him....no big deal.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'd say, judging by his responses AFTER you slept with him, he is interested in the physical side more than anything else. For gods sake stop texting him. There is nothing attractive about someone who is needy and always doing the 'chasing'. Dont play games, but dont be so readiliy available. Let him initiatate contact/date, and make sure (if you want to see if this will progress further than sex) to arrange a date away from your homes.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Since he is a surfer dude you can see where his priorities are at.....surfing! and not you.

Didn't you post this same thing in the other forum a few days ago? I responded but you never posted in that thread again. It's here: [url]http://www.loveforum.net/love-advice-forum/54373-dont-want-mess-up.html[/url].

I don't know if you're ignoring that on purpose or if you just didn't see it, but I think it's important for you to think about. You sound very naive and I'm a little concerned for you.

Since he is a surfer dude you can see where his priorities are at.....surfing! and not you.
    As a fellow surfer, I take offense to that. Youve been watching too many Beach Blanket Bingo movies. Its clear to me as a guy (and surfer) he is clearly into her....he just went surfing with the mates.

Youre just worrying too much. Just relax a little and see where things go. its not a race so enjoy the ride.

surfhb, do you say "gnarly"?

Never....but I do say " Bitchin "

hey it doesn`t have to be surfing persay, it could be baseball, boarding, etc. There are guys out there that have a girls friend on a causal level, and his activites come first. I myself had dated a guy that was like that. I dumped his ass because it wasn`t the relatioship for me.

It's too early to tell if he's serious about you. I do think he likes you though. But after sleeping with you, I'm sure he's now aware that you have a crush on him whether you told him or not. Maybe this is why he doesn't see the need to woo you because, sorry to say this, you're a sitting duck for him. But you're lucky it's still in the initial stage but you must play your cards wisely from now on if you want this to lead to something more meaningful. Like someone already suggested, don't always be the one to initiate contact. If he's really into you he'll initiate contact and ask you out. If he doesn't do it he's not worth it.

Last edited by LaMb ChOp; 24-09-11 at 01:17 AM.