+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Penis Trends

Penis Trends

OK, I have a confession to make: I have a phobia of the uncircumcised penis. I've never seen one in real life but I've seen pictures and it looks weird. I've only ever been with guys who were cut; 3 of them were Jewish, 1 of them was not but he was cut anyway. I'm not asking which is better, I've already made up my mind about that. My fear is that someday in the future I might date a guy who's not cut, and I would be grossed out. I can't help it, the way it looks is just a turn-off for me.

So my question is, how many American non-Jewish guys are cut? I think it's pretty common here in the US, Jewish or not, but I thought I'd get a head count. Ha, that sounds terrible. I'd just like to know what my odds are of encountering a penis that terrifies me. I date guys of any religion, I don't care about that, but whenever I start dating a non-Jewish guy, I'm always like "omg, what if he's not cut?" It's a source of anxiety for me.

I don't know the percentages, but you are not the first woman I have heard express this. I personally have been with both and it doesn't seem to make much difference to me.

But I would like to try and ease some of your concerns if I can.

Firstly, when erect, circumcised and uncircumcised penises look rather alike. It's only when flaccid you notice he seems to be in a sleeping bag. :p
    Secondly, I personally have found that giving a guy with a foreskin a hand job is much easier than giving a guy with no foreskin a hand job.
    Thirdly, it is only dirty and gross if he has no idea how to wash it.

My partner is circumcised but my son isn't. Here is Aus, the trend was for a long time to just circumcise all boys, these days they will try to talk you out of it if you aren't Jewish. It is unnecessary to put a new born through that kind of pain!

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    I don't know the percentages, but you are not the first woman I have heard express this. I personally have been with both and it doesn't seem to make much difference to me.

But I would like to try and ease some of your concerns if I can.

Firstly, when erect, circumcised and uncircumcised penises look rather alike. It's only when flaccid you notice he seems to be in a sleeping bag. :p
    Secondly, I personally have found that giving a guy with a foreskin a hand job is much easier than giving a guy with no foreskin a hand job.
    Thirdly, it is only dirty and gross if he has no idea how to wash it.

My partner is circumcised but my son isn't. Here is Aus, the trend was for a long time to just circumcise all boys, these days they will try to talk you out of it if you aren't Jewish. It is unnecessary to put a new born through that kind of pain!

My lil boy was circumcised. He never once screamed in pain when it was done why because he slept through the the procedure! doctors said they had never had a baby sleep through it most cry.
    abcdefg gummy bears are chasing me one is red and one is blue the green ones trying to steel my shoe now im runny for my life because the red ones got a knife

I feel the same way about circumcised men! It just looks so unnatural. Believe me, if you ever find an uncut male and end up having sex.. you will enjoy it

Its nothing to be afraid of though, in fact, i find uncircumcised men easier to handle. There is 'more' to work with! I guess if you do meet one, you will just get used to it. I did.
    You have all the weapons you need... Now fight!

sadie_genie Guest
    These penis threads are making me horny.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm a non-Jewish American and I'm cut

In a sleeping bag, ahahahaha. That's gross. :-) No but seriously, does it feel weird? A circumcised penis is all sleek and streamlined, but is the foreskin...floppy? I know it has to be pulled back before you can put a condom on it, which kinda creeps me out. The head of the penis is the most sensitive part (so I hear), so doesn't the foreskin cover it and desensitize it?

It is unnecessary to put a new born through that kind of pain!
    On the bright side, he'll never have to experience the pain of childbirth! That's the pay-off, since women have to do everything that hurts. But really, it's over so fast that the pain is minimal. At my baby cousin's Bris (when he was 8 days old), he cried, but only for a second. Then he put his thumb in his mouth and went to sleep.

I feel the same way about circumcised men! It just looks so unnatural.
    Haha, that's how I feel about uncircumcised men. Looks unnatural to me, even though I know they were born that way. Since the circumcised look is all I've ever known, to me that's what a penis is supposed to look like. The first time I saw a picture of an uncut penis, I was like "What the hell is that thing!" I was kind of horrified, lol.

Believe me, if you ever find an uncut male and end up having sex.. you will enjoy it
    I might not get that far if I scream "What the hell is that thing?!" the first time he whips it out. Guys probably wouldn't like that, right? That's another thing, I'm afraid of my own reaction. What if I just can't control the horrified look on my face? That would be an awkward situation.

Me too. Just look at a picture of whichever kind of penis you don't like, and you won't be horny anymore.

In the U.S., most males are circumcised, ethnicity and religion notwithstanding. I am.

It is my understanding that uncircumcised penises are MORE sensitive not less, but I've personally never known any different and sex feels great to me.

When the uncircumcised penis is erect the foreskin pulls back from the head. So the head is still visible and the foreskin doesn't impede penetration. The foreskin is then like a stocking (for want of a better term) that is attached to the base of the head. Having this outer skin is actually helps reduce friction for the male and I have personally found that a foreskin prevents the penis from absorbing all the vaginal juices.

And Heart is right. Because the penis is in it's own little covering, the head is protected from unnecessary rubbing against inside of jocks etc it is more sensitive. It's almost like (and nothing like) when you break a nail (or cut a nail too short) and you have that super sensitive bit on your finger tip. If you have no nails, your finger tips won't be as sensitive.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellyZ View Post
    OK, I have a confession to make: I have a phobia of the uncircumcised penis. I've never seen one in real life but I've seen pictures and it looks weird. I've only ever been with guys who were cut; 3 of them were Jewish, 1 of them was not but he was cut anyway. I'm not asking which is better, I've already made up my mind about that. My fear is that someday in the future I might date a guy who's not cut, and I would be grossed out. I can't help it, the way it looks is just a turn-off for me.

So my question is, how many American non-Jewish guys are cut? I think it's pretty common here in the US, Jewish or not, but I thought I'd get a head count. Ha, that sounds terrible. I'd just like to know what my odds are of encountering a penis that terrifies me. I date guys of any religion, I don't care about that, but whenever I start dating a non-Jewish guy, I'm always like "omg, what if he's not cut?" It's a source of anxiety for me.
    your're lucky to be living in america then, i think 80% of guys are cut in america, i am not sure about Canada. Ofcourse most muslims, jewish and christians guys are cut. I am glad i am also cut, it feels so clean down there

btw, most muslim women also have the same phobia you do
    Last edited by Pakistani; 23-05-11 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
    are you horny all the time?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Uncirc'd guys may be more sensitive, but that doensn't necessarily benefit women in any way, since more sensitive men tend to reach faster. There are benefits to both, I think.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quoting from memory, but a little more than 3/4 of men who are 18 or older are cut.

I'm going to avoid this whole debate because it just stresses me out, but big ol' roast beef curtain vaginas disgust me, too. I only like tight, smooth camel toes on a woman. I've actually found myself in bed with a couple of girls who had ugly vaginas, and that was a deal breaker.
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 23-05-11 at 02:06 PM.

LMAO!!! Personally I don't think I have ever found a penis attractive. I think they are ugly appendages. I like them for what they do, not how they look.

At the same time, when I first heard of vaginoplasty I wondered if I had an ugly one. I have been assured I don't. HAHA! But I have NEVER heard of a guy leaving a chick because of ugly bits before. As a woman, the idea offends me. Though I must admit if it's that much of a turn off I guess it's understandable. I hope you didn't tell these girls what exactly the deal breaker was.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Uncirc'd guys may be more sensitive, but that doensn't necessarily benefit women in any way, since more sensitive men tend to reach faster. There are benefits to both, I think.
    I completely agree.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast