i have been with this guy for 2 years now. last year i was ready to break up with him and i found out i was pregnant. i decided to keep my son and i tired to make our relationship work. i suffer with depression so i need someone who can be there for me when i need him to be. im fine being the one handling things all the time but i do crash and need him to step up and he cant. he is very selfish and sensitive. when i talk about my feelings the conversation always becomes about him and his feelings. i feel so unappreciated.

i am off from work taking care of our son all day and he cant even be there for me emotionally... and the physical... its always over in 5 mins. as soon as i start to enjoy it its over and he is ready to go to sleep leaving me sexually frustrated. i dont mind dealing with that as long as he can support me and for some reason he cant. so i have been crying my eyes out for months telling him what i need from him. he recently started trying but it sems like his selfish ways will never go way and i cant be with a selfish person. i give and he takes...

i have tried everything i could think of to make our relationship work but i am just so hurt its hard to be around him lately. so we had a talk last night which resulted in me crying (i never use to cry until i met this guy) and i asked for a break. just some time for me to focus on me and he can focus on him. he didnt want to but i told him it will be until he is done his exam and can give me all of his attention and i asked him if he had a better idea and as usal he didnt. so we went on a break and today he deleted me off of bbm and text me how i hurt him. is anyone else realizing how the time i needed for me turned into him and his feelings? why am i putting up with this guy?