+ Follow This Topic

Thread: whats wrong with me

whats wrong with me

i have been with this guy for 2 years now. last year i was ready to break up with him and i found out i was pregnant. i decided to keep my son and i tired to make our relationship work. i suffer with depression so i need someone who can be there for me when i need him to be. im fine being the one handling things all the time but i do crash and need him to step up and he cant. he is very selfish and sensitive. when i talk about my feelings the conversation always becomes about him and his feelings. i feel so unappreciated.

i am off from work taking care of our son all day and he cant even be there for me emotionally... and the physical... its always over in 5 mins. as soon as i start to enjoy it its over and he is ready to go to sleep leaving me sexually frustrated. i dont mind dealing with that as long as he can support me and for some reason he cant. so i have been crying my eyes out for months telling him what i need from him. he recently started trying but it sems like his selfish ways will never go way and i cant be with a selfish person. i give and he takes...

i have tried everything i could think of to make our relationship work but i am just so hurt its hard to be around him lately. so we had a talk last night which resulted in me crying (i never use to cry until i met this guy) and i asked for a break. just some time for me to focus on me and he can focus on him. he didnt want to but i told him it will be until he is done his exam and can give me all of his attention and i asked him if he had a better idea and as usal he didnt. so we went on a break and today he deleted me off of bbm and text me how i hurt him. is anyone else realizing how the time i needed for me turned into him and his feelings? why am i putting up with this guy?

the sad part is im not even covering everything!
    when life gets hard you just have to be harder....

Quote Originally Posted by exhausted View Post
    i have been with this guy for 2 years now. last year i was ready to break up with him and i found out i was pregnant. i decided to keep my son and i tired to make our relationship work.
    I'm sorry but you're a ****ing idiot. You definitely made the wrong decision (religion, "morals" aside).

Good luck trying to give your son a decent life though

Fun to be with 45.......your the idiot mate. You must be a male to reply with such a narrow minded, naive way of looking at life. Your user name should be 'perfect' because you obviously think you are. What makes you think her son won't have a decent life? You think she has made a mistake because she took responsibility for her actions and didn't abort the pregnancy and tried to make happy families with a man she knew wasn't for her but she still persisted in the relationship for the sake of her son? Is this why you think she is an idiot?