+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: family not approved and she dumps me..

thanks alot for your advise fighter, the day she started to love me she knows at the end of the day she will have to go through this junction and choose to go left or right, so the decision has been made but not on her own will. We have planned everything but as her Mom is the real culprit behind all this.......i never hate her mom not even once but this is my love story goes...
    I do really need to move on as being told by many people around me, i belive in true love and true love wins all so she will come back to me one day. I do hoping for this but not to put it under my top of wish list. Now im moving on but slowly,this is better then nothing.. maybe im being to pampered by her all this time that makes me hurt so much...deep down my gut she will come back to me...

Im glad that you understand. Ofcourse she knew the stakes but love is blind, at the begginging is when her feelings for you were at the peak and she probabily didnt care about the future at that time. I also belive in true love but som times you need to be realistic as well. If she really loves you she will come back, but dont keep ur hopes up. Dont blame her or ur self for this, people are different, som can handle the stress others cant. Thats the way it is. In the end you can comfort ur self as if she didnt have enought strong feelings for you as you for her. And you dont want to be with someone who doenst share your feelings, right? Never give more then you get!

good luck!

Thanks again for your point of view bro, as me and her is totally diff person, we both are very hard to fall in love with anyone, as I am being 32 years old and only have 3 x gf and her the 3rd. For her 26 years old this year only have 2 xbf and I am 2nd but the 1st guy she slept with and this is very important to her more then anything means theres no turning back and I'm will be the husband for her for being in bed with her. So for knowing her 4 years she will come back to me. As any normal human being they do mistake and cracked under pressure but there's nothing beats your 1st love! And I felt much better after reminds my self this way. Don't care what people wana say anyway

shit im back to square one again today! its like a video game shit happening to me now. Game Over reset! omg !

its almost 1 month now...we being apart from each other..how are you doing there? hope you are doing fine baby...for me im still struggling from this mess..gosh i wish i could talk or sms you now? guys should i go and see her after work today?

i guess doing what she is doing killing the feeling towards each other is the best way to move on, but im so scared to do this....im scared to do anything related my relationship..im afraid if i ever move on i will kill my feelings towards her.....

Sadly, you need to move on, kill those feelings, and don't contact her. You will get better.

i consulted a pastor church near her house as a coincidence working at the same place as i am now, ask him to arrange a prayer for her family for their safe and happier life. And for me now a free thinker due to lost hope towards religionity ...but i know god is exist and hope he will make her happier then before ...

let her worry about her happiness, you clearly need to start working on your own.

if she can't fight for you, she doesn't love you enough or she doesn't deserve you. either way, move on. maintaining a relationship is hard enough, you don't need an added stress of other people.

today i have decided to let her go ...by the look at her face and her tears ...i couldn't bare to see her sad and making her to decide between me of her family anymore....yeah she did fight for me for 4 years..but she finally broke down and follows her family wishes...i hope time will heal both of us and near future will reunite us back....i truly believe she is the only for me because we both love each other so deep and no 3rd person crap story as a reason we being apart......and god if you ever listen to me please show me the right way to get her back....and thanks for your advice Cerby always need a kick to my face to move on

today i cried so hard after i reach the office..i scream out her name out loud...holding a picture of us ...im i doing great or worst? i got nothing to loose so should i just kill my self?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12