okay so i need to know what you guys think. heres the deal:
me and my ex girlfriend had been dating for 18 months. im 16 and in june she'll be 19. the reason we broke up was because she said our age difference was getting to be to much of a problem..idk?... she said that i had to still live by the rules and couldnt come see her when i wanted and other stuff like that.
however no one saw this coming. everyone including the parents thought we were gonna last forever and get married. even my parents (which is a big surprise) would talk about that. we use to have feelings that even married couples that i talked to said they never felt. and the weird thing is that right after she broke up with me she said that she still loves me very much, still has feelings for me, and still wants me and my family in her life. she said it would break her heart if we never taked again and that she still wants to be close.
she said that right now she just needs some space, so im trying the no contact thing. so far i havent contacted her in 5 days and its been two weeks since we broke up. im thinking about waiting till her birthday, taking her to a theme park for the day and then reasking her out. thatll be in a month, so a month of no contact. do you think i should wait longer or move on?