+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Partner broke up with me but he's still calling me babe but won't touch me. confused?

Partner broke up with me but he's still calling me babe but won't touch me. confused?

My partner of 3 years broke up with me last week after an argument and said that i treat him like crap and he's sick of it. I went out with a girlfriend that night who was up on holidays and then I went to stay at a friends for a couple of days and came home the day before my birthday. we talked a little when i got home but it was clear that things were over. its been a couple of days since this all happened now and slowly he's started acting like we are still together like calling me babe, asking what we are going to have for dinner and tonight he got invited to the pub with his friends but said that he didn't want to go without me and I had too much study to do so he wasn't going. so i've just been rolling with it and trying to act like nothing happened. but he won't touch me or kiss me except to kiss me goodbye when im on my way to uni or work and if i try to kiss him he usually blows raspberries in my mouth. last night in bed was the first time he has even touched me since this all happened and he only put his hand on my arm from the other side of the bed.

One of the things that we did talk about briefly was that he missed the single life and a having a decent sex life. Lately our sex life has been pretty average, i'm always exhausted and i don't feel like he's actually into me, just into getting laid. I do know that he still loves me but just isn't prepared for our relationship to continue the way it has been, which I completely understand as it hasn't been great.

I'm super confused about the way that he's acting, and he won't talk to me about it at all. Can anyone shed some light on what might be going on in his head because im totally lost!

why are you still hanging out with him then.. its all or nothing... you cant "let him have his cake and eat it too"

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    why are you still hanging out with him then.. its all or nothing... you cant "let him have his cake and eat it too"
    He probably lives with her.

Move out.