+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: today

DH this is about your choices no body elses, you do what YOU think is right and play it the way YOU want to, if it back fires that's just the way it goes, but if you do nothing I guess you will never know

Just be prepared for nothing and if you get something that's a bonus

Best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    And no, this forum is not to put a pink butter on people's toasts . It's to tell them the truth , to help them . I've been here enough to see people like him come and go ... We never agreed . Someday I think they were getting bored of crying over themselves and they just stopped,both. Crying after their exes and posting here .
    OK! "This forum is not to put a pink butter on people's toasts" don't you think there is a way of telling people the truth instead of beating on them the way you do? I maybe see your intentions here, but I don't think that if it works for some people it would work for everybody. Not because most people take aspirins that means everyone can take it and get the same result (just a thought). And being here for that long you should know; just saying. Most people who come here, just like me, are pretty beat up. We come here and cry and hope for A LOT. But, IT DOESN'T HELP when you try to go hard on them. Sometimes you have to let people find out by themselves if they want to. In that case you need to let them know what kind of outcomes they can get. Prepare them for it if you really want to help.

I personally didn't follow all the advices I got from here and family for many reasons. But when I think about it I say to myself I tried and it sets me I peace.I got thinks off my chest and I heard her thoughts. It was hard at first, but it got better. I'm not saying it will work for others. No matter how upset and sad I feel about it I KNOW I tried. I KNOW I went for what I wanted at the moment. I DIDN'T want to seat around and let the emotions eat me inside. I even found myself calling my ex in the past when I was upset, had a casual talk with her and I was good to go for the rest of my day without even thinking about her. I can't explain why, but it WORKED for ME.

My point is when people feel the need of doing something and only thing of that urge. Let them know what kind of outcome they may get and it's up to them to decide for their fate. Of course we all come here crying. But with time we get tired of crying just like you mentioned and move on. It doesn't mean if you really loved the person you don't anymore. You get tried of it. We all get tried of doing certain things at some point. Some things are better to deal with slowly, not rushing and just be like "Ok it's done. Moving on!" I think some people who deal that way will crash in a wall sooner or later.
    Last edited by confusius; 26-05-11 at 07:28 AM.

so i got a response within about a minute.. thats good news i guess. probably best if i leave it at that though.
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 26-05-11 at 08:52 AM.

Well......

Quote Originally Posted by abn25 View Post
    Well......
    well what? lol

Tell us more!!

i just said "hey, hows it going? hows the job hunting coming?" she responded probably 2 minutes later with "hey i got hired at my internship which is awesome. I start next week." I havent responded.. not sure if i should.. probably not.... this was an hour ago...
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 26-05-11 at 09:20 AM.

Do you feel better?

hell no...

she responds instantly but with no dialog opening.. why even respond at all.. if she didnt want to talk just ignore me and ill leave you alone.. im in limbo more NOW than i was before...

So you finally get a response and its positive and you're gonna sit on it??? Sounds like a chance to have a conversation to me.

u think so huh? she had opportunity to open up the dialog.... u think that response was positive huh?

im in upstate ny too.. what part of NY are u from?

Of course that was positive you goose

If she wasn't interested in the contact she would have just not responded.

She's left it open for you to at least congratulate her .. ffs

be bold, see if she is up for a celebratory drink? or at least respond with well done, you can't just leave that as it is

Agreed with the horse dude! Throw it all out there and see what happens!

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    i wasnt threatening shit.. i was just saying i dont appreciate negativity and I dont welcome or want any in my life... And actually people are all different.. by saying everyone is similar is just plain ignorant
    Oh then why are you back? Wait, you're like all those cry babies who threat to leave but they come back in 30 minutes
    I wazzzz here

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast