+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What defines shallow attitudes?

What defines shallow attitudes?

I find I'm only attracted to women who are, shall we say, more endowed. And I couldn't date somebody who wasn't.

Is this shallow? What defines being shallow?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yep that's shallow. When you rule someone out solely and without consideration of any other facts that's (to me) is shallow.

indeed, someone less shallow may date someone they might not find to be a perfect 10, and realize their personality is instead a 10, and find happiness with them.

But that said, looks still matter to an extent, I couldn't be with someone who I didn't find at least a little physically appealing.

looks matter but its only really for initial attraction... but what i find attractive might not be attractive to the next guy.. etc.

Only dating well endowed women doesn't make you shallow....you have a sexual fetish towards large breasts.

Why are you perpetually stressed? Why not more balanced emotions?

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Yep that's shallow. When you rule someone out solely and without consideration of any other facts that's (to me) is shallow.
    OK, but I cannot really help it.

Being shallow has nothing to do with attraction. If a person is shallow, it means they have superficial aims and goals in life, also in relationships. Someone who enters a relationship only wanting sex has shallow goals for that relationship; they have no interest in treading into deeper waters. Some people like to attribute this to attraction to justify their small tits or all around ugliness, but actually, it's just irrational to give someone "a chance" when you don't find them attractive.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by mammadon View Post
    OK, but I cannot really help it.
    Shrug, then you can't really complain if a chick were to say: "you are the best thing that ever happened to me, I mean really you're great. But your dick is just too small."

Shrug, then you can't really complain if a chick were to say: "you are the best thing that ever happened to me, I mean really you're great. But your dick is just too small."
    That just means you are not sexually compatable.....different sized vaginas for different sized penises.

I'm sorry to say this but I'd say you're being shallow. Of course physical attraction is very important but at the end of the day, if you really love someone, you'll naturally think they're the most good-looking person in the world. You can't dismiss a woman just because she's not well endowed. Give her a chance....she might be an amazing person and maybe you'd fall for her!

Now if this guy came on here and said, "I only can date obese women and couldn't date anyone who wasn't". You guys wouldn't feel he was being shallow now would ya.

Would you respond like "Oh you should give those skinny model types a chance too......."
    Last edited by smackie9; 27-05-11 at 03:25 AM.

Being shallow basically means that you are ingnorant. However, you cannot control what you are attracted to. If you like "well endowed" women I wouldn't say you are shallow. If you only date people because of their physical appearance and you do not really care about who they are as a person, then I would consider you shallow.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Fuccking hypocrite, how many times have you listed arbitrary deal-breakers for a guy?

But now that a guy is counting you out for something you don't have (big boobs) you suddenly not it not OK to dismiss someone based on 1 thing

mamadon

Good question, I do not think only liking large cheated women makes you "shallow". If that’s your only requirement I would say it def. makes you UNSHALLOW.
    I live overseas in a country where men in their 60’s come to date and find women in their 20’s, these men are shallow, they are only interested in the physical beauty and sexiness of their partners, they often cannot speak the same language that their girlfriends and wives do, I do not really think that long interesting conversations take place, but many relationships are founded this way
    All women take the stand that men are shallow because we place a priority on finding attractive women to make relationships; this is not being shallow, it’s a fact of life, women are the same way in most developed countries. Understanding yourself and what you want out of a relationship and a woman is the first step to becoming happy, you should create your list or imagine what you want out of a relationship and women, I see that number one is large “chest”, that’s ok, but make number two something not physical like sense of humor or an interest that you share. That’s how you will discover what you want. Be realistic, this is not fantasy
    Now what would really be shallow is if you found this woman of your dreams and she develops chest cancer, and is forced to undergo surgery, and you abandon her simply because she was not perfect in your mind and standards. How you deal with life’s turns will lead you to a better understanding of yourself, shallow or not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast