+ Follow This Topic

Thread: feelings towards someone

feelings towards someone

ladies,

I have a question I wanted to ask anyone who wanted to listed to me. The past 2 weeks I've been feel more emotions towards my girlfriend. I don't wanna saw that I am in love, that had not come up, we more so are go with the flow types. A week ago I house sat her appartment took care of everything while she went on on a small vacation with her family. It was a trip that was set up well in advance before I ever was a thought.

The week before she left I noticed my emotions were not what they normaly were, after a few days once she was gone and i had down time I also noticed they were more then what they norm ever were. Yes I know what its like to miss somone but I felt maybe I was feeling i was missing that someone more? The week after she was back I guess feelings are a lot stronger and my emotions are still not back to where they normaly are. This morning when I left for work hugged and kissed her I looked into her eyes and I kinda wanted to say somthing but didnt know what. Normaly i just say have a good day babe.

I think Im falling for her, or whatever its called now days. I found myself afterwork yesterday to get her somthing for a hard stressful day she had. Just a drink from a place she likes but sinceIi was in the area I was in auto pilot and just kinda did it.

I guess my question is should I tell her this somehow or just keep doing whatever Im doing? Its hard to find alot of time to talk along during the week with a kid and all the house choures and both of us working way to much overtime.

Just been on my mind a lot this week and not sure what I should really do cuz im more of the actions are louder then words type.

You don't have to verbalize your feelings all the time. You're supposed to develop stronger feelings for your partner over time, as the two of you become closer and learn more about each other. That's the normal progression of things. It's not necessary to say "Hey babe, my feelings for you are a little stronger today than they were yesterday. I'm not in love yet, but I'll let you know when I am!" That would be kind of weird. As you've seen, when your feelings intensify, you naturally want to do more to show it. So keep doing that. You've probably been doing it all along and haven't noticed. You don't have to explain it to her, I'm sure it shows.