+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help! Just met, rules for phone calls

Help! Just met, rules for phone calls

Hi. I met a girl Saturday night at a club. She was 18 and I am 25. She wanted me to buy her a drink and I chatted with her for 2 hours on why I could not and why she should not drink so young. Later I walked her and her friend to her car and she kissed me, for a few minutes. I called her the next night to make sure she made it home and we talked for 1 hour. That call was Sunday, when should I call her again. Are young girls different than older ones. I forget becasue in high school I never really called girls. Any help woulod be greatly appreciated.

You should call her. Show interest but not to much. Call her and talk and then at the end of the conversation, say call me if you ever want to hang out. I will most likely be free on.. then tell her the days you can hang out. If she calls you, that means shes interested as much as you are. If she dosn't call within a week, call her and say what's up and be like sorry i've been busy this week or I would of called you. Don't make it look like your desperate and waiting for her phone call if she dosn't call you. She will most likely call thou.

I would say the soonest you should call is 3 days later. You want to look like you aren't desperate. You want it to seem like you have a life.

She broke up with her boyfriend a few weeks ago. I do not want to wait too long, I want to swoop in. I was going to call her and ask too hang out that I was heading out Saturday. Then I was going to tell her I was busy with school and stuff and tell her to call if she was out Saturday and we can hook up.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarabell952
    You want it to seem like you have a life.
    It's all about deception.

I'd say try to meet her once a week. At a club or something. ANd if everything's going cool a few weeks later, go to twice a week.

Alexi

That is what I do with the 22-28 girls but the 18 year old girls really mess me up mentally. I called her last night around 9:45 and she was sleeping. She was out of it, she had a gymnastics meet and I told her I would let her get back to sleep and talk to her later, I asked what is a good time, she said anytime I want, what should I read into that. Thanks for all the advice guys, and gals.