+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do I do? :(

What do I do? :(

I'm confused as to what I need to do. I love her, but after this I'm not sure about her anymore. Is it me or her

To start off, someone hit my poor dog in the face and now her bottom lip is cut in half and I felt really down because of that. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone because of what happened to my dog. I'm also moving so thats really stressing my schooling. Because I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone my girlfriend got mad that I didn't text her. She also got mad because an old friend of mine(back in elementary years) messaged me on facebook. Her name will be Elizabeth. Shes the one I lost my virginity to, we only had sex once, but we stayed good friends, which is what we've been since we met. This was before I met Helen. Helen is somehow convinced im inlove with Elizabeth.

These are the texts between me and her. Im changing my girlfriends name to Helen

Me: Goodnight

Her: Niite

Me: Cant even say "good"

Her: Cant even text me all day. Since yesterday pretty much.

Me:Helen, it goes both ways

Her:It goes both ways?? First u start acting all weird yesterday and dont text me the whole nite or today after u started being a dick to me cuz ur having a bad day?? Yeah both ways.

Me:Well goodnight, I love you.

Her:Lol k see u tomorrow

Me:Ok, forget I said anything. It didnt mean anything to you anyways.

Her:I expected Elizabeth to be the first to like your status good for you. What ever. Its always something with you. Did you call Elizabeth to tell her about ur bad day?

Me:"did u call Elizabeth to tell her about ur bad day?" Haha, your so stupid. Why would you say something just to be an asshole.

Her:Yea cuz ur not. Cute how she sends u little things

Me:Yea, its cute

Her:**** you!

Me:Quit starting shit, you'll only hurt yourself.

Her:No u ****ing already hurt me more than once this week. Funny how u never think you do shit. Jst cuz ur having a bad day.

me:Goodnight, I hope you sleep well.

*Around 8:00am. She calls me for my Facebook password and I gave it to her but she couldnt get into it. I changed my mind and changed my password because shes being rude.

Her:Im tired of your ****ing Elizabeth

Me:Wtf, your just gonna ask for it like that. Dont get on it because right now I dont like the way your acting.

Her:Now go get all hurt and delete ur facebook cuz u cant bare to delete your "bestfriend"

Me:Your being stupid

Her:**** you! and **** Elizabeth too! ur gonna ****ing regret it

Me:Helen, your the one ****ing up.

Her:Your gonna see how it feels. Tell your ****ing bitch to keep her bf dick in her mouth

Me:Right not I dont care what you say, your gonna disrespect me and tell me **** you?

Her:It hurts u to much to ****ing stop talking to her? are u gonna send her a message and say "im sorry I have to delete u but my gf..."

Me:I've been trying to be cool and not start arguments but you just like to push it. No, I would talk to her and tell her whats up without putting you in it. But for now, your being disrespectful towards me.

Her:Shut the **** up! Uve disrespected me enough! How are you gonna act all ****ing innocent

Me:Helen, notice how I havent said 1 word to her. How am I disrespecting

Her:Or is that ur getting mad that im disrespecting ur best friend??

Me: Your ****ing up Helen, you'll be the one regretting loosing me. you wont find anyone that will care for you as much as I do. Everyone you cared for left you. Right now your the one pushing the only person that has honestly loved you away.

Her:Id rather be alone than with someone and feeling what i feel

Me:Im still here, because I know this is how you feel RIGHT NOW. Think about us before you push it any farther than you are now. Think about what your loosing because im trying to stay here with you.

Her:How about u think about the shit u do and say then come preach to me.

Me:I know its wrong that I dont tell her anything, but watch what your doing right now. Do you really want to lose me! Im telling you this because we already talked about how were going to fix our problems and your not taking your part.

Herelete ****ing Elizabeth and tell her its ****ing disrespectful to me.

Me:Im trying to talk to you! Helen, im gonna pick you up. Were gonna talk about this. Alright, ill do it right now. Ill pick you up today.

Her:My dad is picking me up

Me:No, im picking you up. we need to talk about our problems

Her:I dont want to. I dont want to see you.

Me:Meet me at the Frontier when you get out for lunch

Her: and dont waste your gas. especially not for me

Me:Your gonna make me kill myself. Helen, I want to fix this, I want to talk about it.

Her:Ur already killing me so leave me alone. I dont want to see you. U coulda fixed it a long ass time ago.

Me:Im doing what you want from me Helen. Im not hurt over deleting her. Im hurt over you.

Her:But you didnt and u wont. cuz ur too scared of losing ur girl. for her joy YOU looked for her found her and added her

Me:I told her to stop talking to me. I will do anything just to fix this and be with you. I dont care about talking to her. I never replied to her messages and the only thing she has heard of me was "Stop talking to me"

Her:Why u all depressed? U sad about deleting Elizabeth? Yeah u didnt want to do it which is why I never asked it of u. Thats not the ****ing point since ur gonna miss her and want to talk to her u should probably add her back and delete me from ur life. Wow, u couldnt even tell her why

Me:Is that not enough for you!?

Her:Or tell her that u shouldnt have added her in the first ****ing place. Like you should be telling me. She messaged u?

Me: Your pushing me to much Helen, your breaking my heart

Her:I dont think u understand anything.

Me:Im trying my hardest to not lose our relationship but nothing I do is enough for you right now.

Her: No!! ****!!!! U ****ing like her still!!! U cant ****ing understand tht!!!!! YOU looked 4 her!! YOU ****ing added her!!!

Im sorry if its not clear. But we kept switching from texting to phone calls.

With the amount of ****ings I can see in there, it's over. You're both being hostile to each other, which isn't a loving relationship. She doesn't trust you, either. I had a relationship where arguments happened like that--it's doomed.

ummmm...sounds like you both have some major insecurity issues. and you are giving her the upper-hand in every situation. she is being verbally abusive and seems to have no regard for how what she is saying is hurting you. why would you want to stay with someone like this?
    the love you take is equal to the love you make

Thanks for your opinions. I really appreciate your help.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by RdHrshyKss View Post
    and you are giving her the upper-hand in every situation.
    This.

Your girlfriend is evil.

Don't worry, one day you both will be older than 12 and can laugh about being idiots that use **** every other word.

Hmmm, im 20, shes 24. I guess this really opened my eyes and revealed how mature our relationship was

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, really, but the conversation in the original post...I swear it was between two 13 year old children. I think your gf is a bit insecure. Next stop: Psychoville!