+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Relationship with ex-boss - need male point of view!

Relationship with ex-boss - need male point of view!

I would like to appologize for the length of this thread, but i really need help and desperate
    I have been working in a company for the last 3.5 years. I am married with 2 kids and currently on maternity.
    There was this guy, my boss, i didn't have a crush on him from the beginning. He invited me once to go with him on a business trip and i think from there where it all started. We didn't have sex, i have to mention(back then i wasnt ready for this). We worked together perfectly well, he promoted me, raised a salary and many times told me very private stuff related to job. I know he trusted me a lot, he was really thankfull for the job i was doing. He is married with kids.
    The thing is that he was flriting with me all the time. I can't really explain it, but the way he looked at me was causing me to tremble. I wanted to finish this, so i was playing cold, but every time i did it, he started to be nervous and running around or sending stupid emails. So i melted, so he flirted again, and again it went nowhere. So i played cold again, and again he got nervous.. And so on and on. Everytime i was talking about my husband, i could see he didn't really like it.
    Last year i got pregnant and told him that i am taking a year maternity. of course, while i was pregnant i wasn't interedted in anything...
    Now he quit the job a month ago so i went to his leave party. I look good taking into account the little time passed since the birth of my kid. And again! This eyes! His is really a master of a sight! He drilled me with his eyes. He flirted with me with no words! I said to myself: ok, he is not my boss anymore, let me try. First, i tried to add him in the facebook, and guess what? He didnt' accept and didn't reject! I was hanging there for weeks, until i cancelled a request. I said to myself that i have to finish this asap, but there was another party where everything repeated.
    I am so tired and want to get out of this, i don't know how. I have a wonderful husband, we have great sex, but it doesn't help. Every time i see my ex boss i get crazy! he is really having a physic influence on me and i can't get out of it.
    Can someone explain why he behaves like this? Does he like to see me suffering? He knows i am suffering, he knows what causes me to suffer and talks about it.
    Please help!

tremolo Guest
    He behaves like that because he wants to sleep with you. If you want to save your marriage, then you need to remove yourself permanently from any and all situations involving your boss. Continuing to see him on a regular basis is only going to do damage to the relationship you have with your husband.

if he wants to sleep with me, why he is not accepting my FB friend request? Isn't is showing he is NOT interested? i am completely confused....

I feel sorry for your husband.

Quote Originally Posted by hedgehogfog View Post
    I said to myself that i have to finish this asap, but there was another party where everything repeated.
    I am so tired and want to get out of this, i don't know how. I have a wonderful husband, we have great sex, but it doesn't help. Every time i see my ex boss i get crazy! he is really having a physic influence on me and i can't get out of it.
    Simple. Stop seeing him.

Quote Originally Posted by hedgehogfog View Post
    Can someone explain why he behaves like this?
    My guess is that he flirts with you (assuming it's not all in your head) because he is interested in an affair. He doesn't accept you in facebook because he is married.

What are your intentions in this whole situation?

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    What are your intentions in this whole situation?
    - good question. i don;t know i want him badly

I guess that makes you a skank! Grow up!