+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Fact or Myth?

Fact or Myth?

Is it true that when a woman has sex it stretches out the vagina permenantly? like the more sex the erh looser it becomes?

and what if a woman:

Has sex with man A , has a normal sized penis

Week later has sex with man B , has large penis

2 weeks later has sex with man C , has normal sized penis , does the woman get satisfaction having smaller penis in her after having a large one?

Kinda can't get this out of my head, when girls tell me how many guys theyve had i'm always insecure that I might not be able to give her pleasure, who knows what she's had or how big it was etc etc.

This is neither a fact nor a myth; it's pure idiocy. The vagina does not permanently stretch from sex. When a woman is aroused, the vagina changes in order to accommodate a penis. This function is much like a male erection; the penis doesn't wear out from long-term use, does it? You don't get erosion from wet woman love sauce covering your rock-hard penis.

Have you ever even seen a vagina?

If that were true, can you imagine how loose a vagina would be after the woman has a baby? It does not get permanently stretched out.

I've seen a vagina it's just something I had been wondering about , because I was comparing my experiences between girls with one feeling different than the other.

Every girl has a different vagina. The size and shape varies as widely as penis size/shape. Sex is all about compatibility.

That makes sense, but how about different sized of the penis? like the example I gave. does a woman still get optimal satisfaction if she would have sex with a guy with a normal sized penis if she had previously (gotten used to) a large penis?

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitt View Post
    That makes sense, but how about different sized of the penis? like the example I gave. does a woman still get optimal satisfaction if she would have sex with a guy with a normal sized penis if she had previously (gotten used to) a large penis?
    Honestly, if you have a normal sized penis, you are capable of satisfying most women. It's not just the size, but how you use it. Having a big penis in bed does not mean that you know how to satisfy a woman. You could go on a duck hunt with a rocket launcher, but that doesn't mean you're going to be successful.

You still aren't "getting it", though. Having sex does not change the girl's vagina in any way, shape or form. Your girlfriend's vagina isn't all flabby and desensitized just because she fücked Mr. Horsedick. I hope I was blatant enough to get the idea across this time.

LMAO!!!!!!

I would like to state here that there are some women that after having a big cock will not be happy with anything else again, but that's to be expected considering how many guys get obsessed with anal.

Listen to dopp. It's not the size of the wave, it's the motion of the ocean! I don't know what all the hype is about anyway. A normal size penis is quite big enough. Too big = lots of pain. When I'm having sex, I don't want to feel like I'm giving birth.

Seriously?!

A woman's vagina doesn't even feel different after she's had time to recover from delivering a baby. If 8 lbs. of baby (half of which is it's HEAD) can exit through there without permanently altering anything what makes you think your dinky winky's gonna make a difference?

It depends on the woman.

Woman A may not even enjoy man B's dick.

Woman B may, after sampling man B's dick, be a new born size queen and never look back.

Woman C may think "meh" and not see a difference.

There are some women who need size for pleasure, others who don't care. It's too PC to say it never matters, but it does matter to some, and others not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitt View Post
    Kinda can't get this out of my head, when girls tell me how many guys theyve had i'm always insecure that I might not be able to give her pleasure, who knows what she's had or how big it was etc etc.

So we're not really talking about penis size at all are we? We are talking about your insecurities and the fact that the woman you're banging might have had sex with somebody other than you and you can't deal with it. My solution is easy: stick to having sex with virgins. OR GROW UP.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    You could go on a duck hunt with a rocket launcher, but that doesn't mean you're going to be successful.
    All I can say is ... LOL
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...