+ Follow This Topic

Thread: In love with a married man

In love with a married man

Please help me
    I'm in love with a married man.......but I am married myself and it's not my husband.
    I've known Michael 3 years, we used to work together but he left last year. We still keep in contact everyday by e-mail/text etc. We always flirt with each other, we can finish each others sentences and we both are attracted to each other.

But I have been married 8 years, he is married with two kids. I can't get him out of my head.
    I'm not happy with my husband, I love him but more as a brother. Michael, I get weak at the knees just thinking about him.

Help!

Not sure what kind of help you are asking for? Let me just say even if you did divorce and hook up with Michael you will eventually find another guy that makes you weak at the knees. Like your husband probably once did too.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

how could you marry someone and then say you love them more as a brother? Heres whats gonna happen.. you are gonna leave your husband and michael will not leave his wife.. because he likes being able to have a "salad with his steak dinner." Oh and its on the house too.

Always remember the vows of marriage you said to your wedding. Do not ever be tempted to do something against divine law.
    http://www.jealousy-in-relationships.net