+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Just curious on how people work.

Just curious on how people work.

Hello everyone,
    So I made this young lady dinner at my house (2nd date) during the week. Had a very good time. Excellent conversation and that whole shabang. I talked to her the next day through texting at night time. She was busy later in the night so I just let the text convo die out. That same night i just deactivated my fbook. So the next day, i didn't talk to her until i texted her asking about how down the shore was (with her friends). I know its a little out there, but she has not responded and its been two days and she always responds to my texts. Any suggestions on what i should do next and/or if that means anything. It's just my curiousity on how people work. Don't worry, I didn't nag her with more texts or the infamous "did you get my text".

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'd give her a ring.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

I second the ring idea. Make sure it's 11k gold with diamond crest.

haha, 11k gold with diamond crest.. i would call/text her but she's still dts with her friends til monday...

lol ahaha bling it up
    <No advertising in signatures is allowed - the mods>

Some women are pretty busy socially, or at work. So, after 2 days, you can text her or email her again. Wait another 2 days and see what happens. Find out if she IS a busy social person. If she is, then she is probably interested in you. If not, she may not be interested. Then you may have to send one of these texts: "Do you even want to go out again?" to press the issue.

If she is interested, she needs to make time to communicate.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Just hang in there. I am also on the end of 'waiting' for someone else to get in touch.

If it's been a couple of days, try calling. If no response, leave it another couple of days, and then text just to ask is everything is OK.

If then you still don't hear from her, assume she has lost interest and leave it at that.

Hopefully there will be a perfectly good reason for the delay in her getting back to you.

If not, move along.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

I have a feeling she might think you've deleted her as a friend off fb...? Did you tell her this in your text?