+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I just being too paranoid?

Am I just being too paranoid?

Oki, before i ask the question i think i should tell you guys a bit about myself. I'm not stupid, I'm well educated, but I'm very gullible. I've had really bad relationships in the past and first couple just ended me bing completely used. My last relationship ended 5 months ago.
    Now I've met this girl on the net... it's been about couple of weeks and we talk to each other every night and text each other all the time. We had this discussion and decided that we should call ourselves bf and gf. I was invited over to her place for her b'day (it was just her parents and me). Her parents also seems to like me and that's all good.
    However since we've met, she still has her online dating profile open and visit it regularly. I don't really want to ask her why she has her profile still up, because I feel like it's a violation of her privacy and I might come a cross as a stalker... I don't know... I've closed mine after we decided that we were a couple. Also she gets this text messages from guys all the time and I'm not sure what are they are about... I think she is a nice girl and I'm really falling for her. However i'm just worried that i might be ended up like I have been in the past.
    Do you think I'm just being too paranoid?

Thanks

I think if you had a talk and decided you were partners she should take her profile down it is being a little disrespectful that she may still be looking.
    Don't be afraid to talk to her about it. Communication is very important even early on.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Exactly, tell her and see how she says.