+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dont love me no more but still shows that she cares for me?

Dont love me no more but still shows that she cares for me?

Hey guys, I just broke up with my girlfriend and i still have alot of feelings for her.

We've been together for 3.5yrs and it was only recently that she lost feelings for me and she started talking to this other guy that i dont like.. because that guy likes her!... anyway she tells me that nothing happen between them.. long story short she knows that im angry and she deleted him off her phone in the end

During the argument that we had over this other guy i lost trust in her (even though she told me this, otherwise i will never find out), i told her that we;re breaking up and she actually accepted it.. she doesnt feel anything left for me otherwise she wouldnt accept it so easily

Now that i want to be back with her.. because i really miss her and stuff, she said that she doesnt want to be with me because she's affraid that she will hurt me again..

I asked her if we can start over again, she is sort of okay with that and she shows me that she still cares for me and stuff.. like messages me and tells me that she misses me. but right after that message she sends me another message that says 'but dont think too much'

Its like she's giving me the hope that we can be together again and taking it away from me with the second message..

I dont know what to do... is it worth it for me to keep trying to get her back with her? should i give up? what should i do? since i finished high school i lost all my friends because of her... thats because im always with her and never kept in contact with my friends..

I dont have anyone else right now besides my family.. is this the reason why im scared to lose her?

Im very confused.. she shows that she still cares for me but says to me that she doesnt want to be with me.. can we be friends? but i find that hard if i see that she finds another guy...

Please give me some advice..

thanks..

She also tells me that she loves to know what I'm up to and stuff keep in contact but doesn't love me..

I just can't understand what she wants.. It's making me go crazy..

Break contact with her for a month... it will be super ****ing hard.
    Work on yourself, get in shape, get a tattoo, dress nicer etc... take up a new hobby.
    If she contacts you just be polite but keep things brief.
    After a month has gone by invite her out for a tea or something and have a chill time and see how things go. Don't bring up the relationship let her bring it up. Just be a friendly attractive guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy77 View Post
    Break contact with her for a month... it will be super ****ing hard.
    Work on yourself, get in shape, get a tattoo, dress nicer etc... take up a new hobby.
    If she contacts you just be polite but keep things brief.
    After a month has gone by invite her out for a tea or something and have a chill time and see how things go. Don't bring up the relationship let her bring it up. Just be a friendly attractive guy.

Don't get a tatto and don't keep in touch with her. Just go no contact. She started talking to another guy while dating you. Have some respect. She's stringing you along and you're allowing it to happen. She's ****ing with your head too, she understand you're lost and is taking full advantage of the situation. Give yourself some space and let this all sink in. She betrayed your trust. Is this what you think love is man? If she loved you, she would not be treating you like this, wouldn't of started talking to another guy while dating you, and wouldn't mess with your head like that.

right now she has the power, because your chasing her. you need to shift that power. just go NC. it will take ALOT for her to forget you, there will always still be some feelings. what you want to achieve is to portray to her that she isnt a priority. you need to be that confident/assertive/decisive guy. work on doing that and she will come running back to you.

I have been there just recently. She might be playing with your head. Don't let her do that. How long are you guys no longer together? if it's still fresh it's normal for her to still have some lingering feelings for you. If she doesn't want to come back those feelings will eventually die out. Don't rely too much on what she says right now. I did and it almost killed me. Take some time for yourself and TRY to enjoy your single life because she will be doing the same.

I don't know what else to say be strong and with time, if you guys don't get back together, you will move on and meet another girl who won't be "flirting" with another guy when you guys are in a relationship.

thanks alot for the advices guys..

we have officially stated that we;ve broken up and we wont talk to each other since yesterday morning.. but this morning at 3am she messaged me and said that she's sorry and blames herself to be the worse person and worse girlfriend, she still thinks about me.. says that as much as she wants this to work things out between me and her.. She also said that im a good person and that she says its her loss.. tells me not to talk to her again and tells me to forget about her.. saying that she's not worth my time and that shes worthless.. and she also said that even if she wants to work things out, it will never work out...

Like i feel and i know she still has feelings for me.. however she doesnt want to give herself a chance to be with me.. i have already forgiven her i've been trying to get back to her back to me for the past week.

Even though she was talking to another guy, i somehow blame myself for this because during our relationship for the past yr. we havnt been doing much and im always the person to say no to things. example, she wants me to go shopping i'd say no and lazy.. therefore i think thats why she lost feelings for me.. and wanted to look for someone else for their company..

She told me these things about this other guy.. otherwise i will never find out... she's not hiding it from me.. so i dont think its cheating.. i really dont know.. u may call me stupid to believe her.. but if a girl can tell u this and its not affraid to tell.. i believe that nothing has happen.. like sex, kiss etc...??

I dont know what to do right now.. should i ignore her for a week and then contact he again after a week? i still want to be with her.. thats because i dont really have any other friends to hang around with.. shes very important to me right now...

Please help me!

Ok! She said nothing happened and she doesn't want to come back, and she is not good for you, she blames herself, you blame yourself. All this sound pretty normal to me. Of course she will put the blame on herself, and of course you will do the same. What you need to do it's to take time away from her to figure things out. I know it's hard to do because I'm still struggling with mine.

What I learned it's this; when a girl/woman doesn't want you anymore she will not come back. Even if she says nice things to you, it will not change the fact that if she has made up her mind she will not change. They are like that. Maybe if she puts so much blames on herself there could be more in the story that you do not know.

I recently found out that all the sweet talks and nice words my ex told me when we broke up, and even after that, were not that special after all. Because it's the same thing she is saying to her other exes. My story might more twisted than yours, but I can definitely see myself in your shoes. AGAIN, DO NOT RELY TOO MUCH ON WHAT SHE IS SAYING TO YOU RIGHT NOW. Trust me; because if you do and than you discover that you guys will NEVER get back together, you will be SO MUCH in pain. So same yourself the misery. Stop caring for her too much. Care about yourself right now. I don't recall who dumped who, but at this point you need to get selfish. Just saying. It takes two to solve a problem not one.

Be strong!

hey thanks alot for that...

that really helps me.. and it does make sense... I will try and keep a distance from her.. like i mean if she really loves me she will come back.. otherwise we we're not suppose to be together..

And i've also been reading some sites that say even if we do get back together now, she might leave me later anyway.

I'll be strong.. thanks for everything guys!