+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is it impossible?

is it impossible?

i was wondering, for all of you who have fallen in love and then broken up, is it possible to find someone else who made you feel like your ex did?
    me and my ex broke up about 3 weeks ago, and as for me, i still want to get back together with her. however right now i am giving her space. but the more time goes by, im thinking she doesnt want to get back together with me. so im thinking, unfortunately, im gonna have to move on. so if i do, is it possible to find someone who made you feel like they once did? i dont want to get into another relationship and then here the same things my ex told me because that wont mean so much to me now (considering we've broken up). i feel like i should be a little gaurded now when i head into a relationship, instead of puitting my heart out on my sleave. idk, im sure its possible to find someone just as amazing, i just need some reassurance

Yes and no. only that person will ever make you feel the way you did them them. Other will have other things to offer from the next person and will offer an entirely new feeling. no 2 relationships with people are the same, aspects will, feelings will be kinda the same but differently good. i thought i was gonna marry my ex...we were headed down the path cuz of how we felt. my new g/f brought on different feelings and an entirely new situation for me, i feel just as home and all happy. happyness somes in many shapes and forms, no 2 forms of happyness look the same, but the happyness feeling is always the same.

Life is like a circle, sometime we at up and sometime we at down. Now maybe you feel she is the best in your life. Yes it can't deny because your already setup all time together. But believe me every human have strength and weak. Don't think after you broke up you be a weak person. Can't find other person like her before. Just relax and don't give up maybe you will find other better than you have before. Who knows...Just keep find yeaaa..

Quote Originally Posted by zmoore View Post
    is it possible to find someone else who made you feel like your ex did?
    Is it possible?

Yes.

And even better ... better than you could have imagined.

Might happen, might not.

But it IS possible.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

It's definitely possible.

Decades ago I fell head over heels in love with a young lady, and ultimately she broke my heart...

Then I found one better. I'm married to her now. Keep your chin up, it'll happen.

thanks everyone for your help

Just don't start the comparing game zmoore or put your ex on a pedestal. Idealising your ex will make no one else ever match up. Be realistic. Remember the things that led to your relationship failing and not just the good times.

My advice is to leave some time to grieve over your relationship and ex and make sure you are completely over your ex before moving on.

You will definately find happiness with someone again.

Good luck.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!