+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: feeling of being pushed away?

how much ****ing time to women need to think somthing over honestly? i can see being burned out for a day or 2, maybe 3 but running and hiding is not the answer not when somone bluntly asked you to your face to you want me and all my things gone.
    Well first off, we as women are not all the same and do everythng the same way. Your question should be how much time does SHE need.

How do you know she's running and hiding? Maybe she's just enjoying her free time and you just think she's running and hiding because she doesn't need to see you every day. She has a life that keeps her busy and you're someone that enhances that already fulfiling life. As I said before you don't seem to have any other life except for her and her kid and so you feel like you're going through some sort of withdrawl from the addiction you have on her when you're not near her constantly.

She either doesn't value you as much as you value her or, she's just happy with occassional contact and doesn't NEED to be around you as much as you apparently NEED to be around her in order for you to be happy.

Take back your life. Talk to her and if what she's saying to you isn't matching what you want in her actions then it's time for you to make the decision for her and find someone who is willing to have you around them as much as you need them to be around you.

Good luck.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

yes i understand what your saying. overthe weekend i ran into some old friends and some came out of the woodwork also. thats nice, i realized that ive missed my friends so i could see both sides of the story. i think i realized i dont need contact with her everyday either, its not as big a deal as i 1st thought. its an adjustment if thats all you've ever known out of sum1 so withthat i think you can see where i might of been getting weirded out. as far as i know like she told me we are on for our day next friday and she would let me know i think about sunday around there or somthing, i dont totaly remeber but she said she would let me know. in the past if she has said somthing shes followed thru. ive also forgot her mother is having her last weekend here and moving like 3 hours away. maybe its just too much of everything and change for her and she needs just me time. i might be looking at everything wrong, but im not bugging.

prob can update in a few days or know with the deal.

Talking through things with everyone seems to be helping you out a bit.....hope you learn that having some patience can make things a lot easier for you rather than stressing over things.

yes its helping. you cant blame me for wanting to spend time with her. im not trying to push, but at some point i do feel i need to keep showing i am interested because if id just stop all contact she could think i could careless. which is not my case. i know one of the last things she said was we'll have to play it by ear on getting together cuz shes swamped with work. shes at work today again.

its just a hard situation to be thrown into i feel.

Quote Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
    yes its helping. you cant blame me for wanting to spend time with her. im not trying to push, but at some point i do feel i need to keep showing i am interested because if id just stop all contact she could think i could careless. which is not my case. i know one of the last things she said was we'll have to play it by ear on getting together cuz shes swamped with work. shes at work today again.

its just a hard situation to be thrown into i feel.
    Well if that's the case if you care enough you will stick it out through this difficult time and stop complaining.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123