+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: At what age did you lose your virginity?

I'm also curious how long you all waited before losing your virginity. How long were you dating the person before you had sex, or where you even dating them at all?

Was raped at 15 so technically lost it then. Waited till I was 17 and had been with the guy for about 3 months and then he dumped me after about 3 times. Then started dating another guy a good few months later, still 17 and have been with him for 3 and a half years now.

Maigraith, I'm so sorry to hear that, love. It's great that you've had the strength to move past it and found a good guy

I was nearly 16, met the guy one year before, been together for 3 months, it lasted for two more years after that and it probably was the most serious relationship I ever had. We've been broken up for a long time now but we have coffee together every once in a while and chat.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalPhoenix View Post
    I mean I don't want to have sex if I don't feel love for the girl AND VICE VERSA.

I can't see myself having "casual sex" just for the sake of having sex or simply for 'practice"...
    I can't even stand the idea...I think men who treat women like that are assholes...
    Are women that treat men like that assholes, too?

I was 14, my GF at the time was 13. Far too young.

We'd been together for about 6 months, I think. Hard to remember exactly after so many years, which is kind of awful, considering she was my first love.

I was 18 and my boyfriend was 17 and he was also a virgin. It was 9 months into the relationship. I had never had a super serious relationship before and it was my first real love and actual relationship. It was the same for him as well. I wasn't in a rush to lose it and neither was my boyfriend. I never planned to save myself for marriage (although later I found out he planned to, but he said since he met me and loved me he doesn't regret it and wanted to). I always planned to lose it to someone I loved and trusted. So I don't regret anything, no matter what may happen with my relationship or my future if I look back I won't feel bad or like it was a mistake because it was with someone I loved and felt so comfortable with at the time (and still do).

tremolo Guest
    26...... I was old.

If the women feel the same I couldn't care less, but I you have sex with a girl, just to practice sex and then dump her for the girl you really want..

That's a seriously revolting move
    Thats the ignorance in the fact you're a virgin. I didn't mean go out and sleep with a bunch of girls and dump whoever you're dating for the love of your life. I mean get out there and get some experience, date some people, have some fun, and learn how things work. If one of those people turns out to be the person you love, then awesome.

Personally, I need to take the car for a test drive before I make the purchase.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Quote Originally Posted by tremolo View Post
    26...... I was old.
    Thanks for making me feel better for not being the oldest to lose mine

Again......I was 15, and did it to get it over with....happy that I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    Thats the ignorance in the fact you're a virgin. I didn't mean go out and sleep with a bunch of girls and dump whoever you're dating for the love of your life. I mean get out there and get some experience, date some people, have some fun, and learn how things work. If one of those people turns out to be the person you love, then awesome.

Personally, I need to take the car for a test drive before I make the purchase.
    I know I have old-fashioned views on this stuff. And I'll stick by them.

At the moment I honestly don't care if I'll ever get a relationship. And with that also stay a virgin.
    If I'm going to date girls (not like I've ever done that, but stay with me...trying to make a point) it's because I want something serious...not just to "practice" sex...
    I'd first want to get to know the girl (and no: you don't get to know someone after talking for 2 hours in a bar)
    Like I said: rather die a virgin
    Last edited by MetalPhoenix; 01-08-11 at 08:54 PM.
    Can someone please explain what is so great about constantly being reminded of that which you cannot have?

I know I have old-fashioned views on this stuff. And I'll stick by them.

At the moment I honestly don't care if I'll ever get a relationship. And with that also stay a virgin.
    If I'm going to date girls (not like I've ever done that, but stay with me...trying to make a point) it's because I want something serious...not just to "practice" sex...
    I'd first want to get to know the girl (and no: you don't get to know someone after talking for 2 hours in a bar)
    Like I said: rather die a virgin
    Sorry to hear it, sex is one of the more tasty fruits in life, and sometimes you have to eat more than one to find one that tastes just right.

And for the record, 2 hours in a bar is far too long to be talking to a one-nighter, talk, make the move, and be out the door in 30 minutes. That way you can still make it back to party later after you ask her to leave.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    Sorry to hear it, sex is one of the more tasty fruits in life, and sometimes you have to eat more than one to find one that tastes just right.

And for the record, 2 hours in a bar is far too long to be talking to a one-nighter, talk, make the move, and be out the door in 30 minutes. That way you can still make it back to party later after you ask her to leave.
    I don't like fruit

And I don't believe in "one-nighters". If I ever have sex it's going to be with someone I've known longer than a few hours.
    That won't change. Like I said: I have some old-fashioned views on this...sue me
    Can someone please explain what is so great about constantly being reminded of that which you cannot have?

I don't like fruit
    Are you still speaking in metaphor? Are you asexual?

And I don't believe in "one-nighters"
    Me neither but I also don't believe in falling for someone I've never been intimate with.

Edit: There's nothing wrong with one nighters ethically but I just dislike putting such an effort for one time. Friends with benefits, now that's something worth putting effort into.
    Last edited by Yet another guy; 02-08-11 at 07:08 PM.
    You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    Are you still speaking in metaphor? Are you asexual?
    No that part was literal

Me neither but I also don't believe in falling for someone I've never been intimate with.
    I do...A while ago there was a girl I was very close with...I was crazy about her. Ended before it could turn into a relationship..
    We went out a few times...nothing more

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast