+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: At what age did you lose your virginity?

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Please don't tell me this is an online only relationship.
    no it's not
    but if it was, would it be a bad thing??? I'm don't get it?
    I know plenty of people who date online.
    NathanielXNatasha forever
    I love you baby girl

Quote Originally Posted by LovingHeart1223 View Post
    no it's not
    but if it was, would it be a bad thing??? I'm don't get it?
    I know plenty of people who date online.
    I think the bad thing would be that you have spent 3 1/2 years in an unrealistic relationship.

Oh, i was 13 when i lost mine. Yep. Stupid and wrong, i always looked older than my age. I dont really regret it though.
    You have all the weapons you need... Now fight!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think it was 432 BC or so. Meton of Athens had just finished a big project and he was really stressed out and horny.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

i was 15 :/im still with the guy though. we'd been together about a month and a half

I was 17 and my girlfriend was 16. We had been dating for about 6 months. She got pregnant and we got married. We just celebrated 39 years and neither of us has had sex with anyone else...and it is still AWESOME!!!!

Lost it at 22 with my first girlfriend. Sure, ive had chances to hookup in the past though. I think i'd still be a virgin if i didnt meet her online haha

Loving Heart 1223,
    I don't get it then, why haven't you? If it isn't only online and you both desperately want sex

I was 20 and it was with my first real relationship.

i was 17 years old and i dont regret it

It's hard for me to determine. I was 17 years old dating my high school sweetheart. We were both virgins, and dated for 6 months. We had oral sex often, but when it came to intercourse, I was too big for her, and I never penetrated fully before she screamed in pain. Then we broke up. It wasn't until 2 years later when I dated my college girlfriend...for 2 weeks before I had full intercourse. She claimed that she was a virgin, but somehow I didn't believe her. hahaha... Then I met a college freshman when I was a senior, and she was a virgin. She also introduced me to unprotected sex, and I never used a condom again. How can you lose virginity with a barrier (condom) in place? That doesn't count. I had sex with several more women after that, and never wore a condom. Of course, they had to be virgins because I didn't want to risk STDs.

I was 16, with a guy I'd never met before that night. I'd just been dumped by the guy I was in love with.... Teenagers can be very silly in their logic, right? Didn't regret having sex with that guy, he was a great guy (I didn't tell him I was a virgin until the day after), we dated for about a week after that but then realized we were good in bed but not so much outside
    I've had sex after that and haven't thought about it that much, that the virginity would be a big thing until I met my bf and he was still a virgin, waiting for the right person (me!)
    When we had sex the first time (he was 23) I think it was good in a way that at least one was experienced (but I'm sure we'd have figured it out) but in a way I regretted that I hadn't been as confident as him in the belief in love and that I didn't wait for him.
    Well hell, what matters isn't if he was my first what matters is that he's my last!!

Just wait until it feels right, when you feel confident in yourself and the other person, but when that is or what situation is different for everyone! Take care

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456