+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: At what age did you lose your virginity?

Well, I was stupid, 13 and we were together for 3 months. after that one time, i didn't have sex again until I met a guy I felt I could trust. I had 2 relationships that lasted 6 months between 14 and 16, and at 16 i started dating the guy i am with now, and he is the one i slept with, and because that was my choice and i wasn't pressured into it, it was my emotional virginity haha. =]

It's good to stay a virgin as long as you are not ready - having said that, don't confuse being really really nervous about something as being not ready. If the urge is there but the will is not, then it might be time to give in - UNLESS you want to wait for the right girl.

Although, waiting for the right girl could result in disappointment on her half... so either get heaps of experience first OR just get really good at oral, finish her off before you even start and good times shall be had by all.

Good ol' age of 20 :/

My ex at the time was ready several months before me, I just didn't know what to expect/didn't push it until I felt comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by jaded74 View Post
    don't confuse being really really nervous about something as being not ready.
    I agree. That's a very good point. I've been ready for about 10 years but my first time was still nerve-wrecking. So much so that I couldn't even orgasm. I went at it until she was exhausted but I just couldn't. Oh well, it doesn't matter. The thing that makes sex so great and special is that I get to please someone else and she did seem to enjoy it, so I consider it a success I hope that I managed to convince her that it was my fault...

I was 18 and scared witless.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

I was 15 and dating the guy, so I can't complain

Quote Originally Posted by Drumzzz View Post
    i don't think the problem is losing it

the problem with me (as a guy) is to lose it to someone i love...
    16 for me.

As for the quote, you don't want to lose it to someone you love, date someone and use them as a practice girl, so the woman you love will appreciate you as a lover.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    16 for me.

As for the quote, you don't want to lose it to someone you love, date someone and use them as a practice girl, so the woman you love will appreciate you as a lover.
    That's probably one of the must revolting, humiliating and downright rude things I've ever read...Shame on you
    Can someone please explain what is so great about constantly being reminded of that which you cannot have?

Quote Originally Posted by MetalPhoenix View Post
    That's probably one of the must revolting, humiliating and downright rude things I've ever read...Shame on you
    Care to elaborate? I thought it was quite smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    Care to elaborate? I thought it was quite smart.
    It's demeaning...

I'm still a virgin myself, but I don't believe in sex without love...I'd rather die a virgin than treat women as "practice material"
    Can someone please explain what is so great about constantly being reminded of that which you cannot have?

Demeaning of sex? I used to think that sex was something special and had more meaning than it really does. Turns out that sex is just fun and the meaning comes elsewhere.

What do you mean that you don't believe in sex without love? You don't believe that you could have sex unless you are in love? Or that you wouldn't enjoy it? Suit yourself, I suppose.

I don't think that even Cerby would date women just for the sake of practice. It's just very unlikely that the girl one happens to date right now is the love of ones life. Just because you don't love someone, doesn't mean you can't satisfy them and yourself. As a bonus, you'll receive the crucial practice that you need to keep your "true" lover happy some day whether it's your current date or someone else. That's just how I'm interpiting what he said.
    Last edited by Yet another guy; 22-07-11 at 06:50 AM.

I mean I don't want to have sex if I don't feel love for the girl AND VICE VERSA.

I can't see myself having "casual sex" just for the sake of having sex or simply for 'practice"...
    I can't even stand the idea...I think men who treat women like that are assholes...

I see no need in keeping your partner unsatisfied until you are in love. You're entitled to your opinion but if you think that people who think otherwise are assholes, well screw you!
    I think that your opinion is very offending to people who treat women as their equal instead of shoving their own ideas of love down their throat (can you see the pun?)

If the women feel the same I couldn't care less, but I you have sex with a girl, just to practice sex and then dump her for the girl you really want..

That's a seriously revolting move

i was 17 and i was with this guy for 2 years, however we were together only during summer holidays, cos we were living very-very far from each other...

I was 19, just graduated high school. I lost it two weeks after I graduated to be precise. It was with a woman I dated for 2 years. She was a virgin too. Sigh...the memories. It was the first night when I came addicted to pussy.
    I don't mind being blunt and cold to the core....everyone needs to be put in their place once in a while.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast