+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I tell my friend or not?? Is it worth our friendship?

Should I tell my friend or not?? Is it worth our friendship?

I have a guy friend and we understand a lot, we know each other just for 3 months but since the first time we always have something to talk about, to do and we are never bored when we are together.. we have same hobbies - hiking & cycling, he is always very kind and careful to me and he also tells me things about himself that he do not tell to many people..he said to me that he is thankful he has someone to tell it to... And now I realised that I like him more than a friend, and thats a problem, should I tell him? I want but Im afraid to lose our nice friendship... Once when we were at a disco, he was drunk but we danced together (he wanted to dance) and he acts as I was his girlfriend, he was hugging me and holding in his arms..that was sooo beautiful for me..but in fact he was drunk so... In the morning he said that its a pity it is again the same between us than it was at a disco, but afterwards he said that he do not wanna to hurt me cause he is bad in a relationship, jealous and he wants to own the girl..and that he has bad group of friends and I will not like them... well I didnt say anything but it looks to me like he is trying to tell me off to do some steps to him, maybe he know that I like him, I dunno, I also dont know whether I would handle knowing his friends, but what I definetely know is that I care about him a lot and I like him and I dont wanna lose him.. So should I tell him or do sth? please help..thx in advance

PS: Im not from England so sorry for my bad english

If you two are such good friends, you should be able to discuss anything with each other. Let him know that you think you have these strong feelings for him which you would like to pursue if he would, but you never want to lose the friendship. Let that be the start of the honest conversation. Stop trying to figure out hints and signs and all that crap.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!