+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What to do mmmm...

What to do mmmm...

Hey,

One of my best friends has a new girlfriend who plays softball, and I have been watching her matches ( what I enjoy I must say
    But A week ago I saw a girl from the opposite team and she was just mindblowing I can't describe how beautiful she is. and I tought in myself I'm going to ask her out but I just froze the moment before and she left. So I Added her on facebook (She did not see me and doesn't know me) I said I saw her playing this sunday and that I think she is a fun girl and that I want get to know her. She accepted my invitation ( yes I know it's so lame and stupid doeing it tro facebook but I didn't know a better way I still hate myself for not asking).

So she accepted it and know i'm waiting till she comes online... The thing i'm thinking about know is should I ask her in our first conversation if she wants to hang out this or next week or should I chat With her more than 1 time? if I had the balls for it I asked her face to face out we would also get to know eachoter then and not tro chat, so what you guys think of this situation. Btw I asked a friend her name so I could find her and I think they may have talked to eachoter before so she knows I'm not a fraud and that I was at the match and that I know people she might know.

Thanks in advance,

Void
    "Chance is a word void of sense; nothing can exist without a cause." Voltaire

Usually women who play softball are lesbians... (most of them anyway.) you should ask her face to face.. the fact that she accepted your request without knowing you is odd... she could be a person who just like to have tons of friends...makes them feel special or something.

Hahaha xD

No she is not lesbian maybe bi O.O, another female friend of mine told she had a boyfriend some time ago from there team.
    Just checking sometimes if she is online. I think I just have a little chat and just ask to hang out, cause I find it very lame doing this online. Normaly I woulden't mind chatting but changed in the last few months and my way of thinking also a bit

Thanks for the reply btw

Don't wait to talk to her on chat... looks too desperate like you've been waiting for her to come online.
    Just send her a message and tell her you enjoyed watching the ball game and would love to see her play again. Ask when her next game is and show up. This time talk to her, maybe offer to go get a slurpee or something once she's done. Keep the conversation light, since you don't know each other. She already knows you like her, since you spotted her in a feild full of girls, so you don't have to tell her or anything silly like that. Good luck!

Don't ask her out right away. It will probably result in her blocking you from FB and not talking to you again. if she didn't think you were stalking her before, she would then.

Just keep things very casual. Get to know her, but slowly. The attraction to her is what made you want to talk to her, but you might want to find out if she is a decent person before falling head over heels.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

yeah she could be a lesbian

Damn diffrend opinions this is getting hard ><
    And lol Darkhelmet it stays funny xD but whatever Il see what I do thanks again

I also feel asking her out straight away isn't a great idea. I'd keep it casual friendly at first and get to know her a bit before asking her out. Coming on too soon can be a big turn off for many girls as most girls feel the need to have a sort of connection first before thinking about going out with a guy. So my suggestion would be to go slow and keep it subtle for now. And when you feel the time is right shoot it. Good luck!

you can ask her if shes a lesbian... lol.. sorry im just kidding... yeah i would keep it casual, dont overwhelm her.

Il wait then and just try to chat but if she is not much online going with capricorn idea.
    And maybe if I know better I will ask her if she is lesbian alright darkhelmet?

void

im just saying dude.. i think like 90% of them are... Its like men figure skaters... they are all peter puffers.

Hahahaha XD

Agree, that's so true