+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 14 days NC

14 days NC

Man this sucks...
    She flaked on me 14 days ago to meet up. Been NC ever since.
    I don't get this!! arrrrgggggggh.

Wasn't clingy needy angry depressed or anything. She's only seen me cool with all of it.

She just keeps saying shes not ready yet to see me yet she talks to me on facebook and when i called her to meet up.

Was her first relationshop lasted 2 years was amazing! i went away long distance for 3 months and it fell apart and she lost feelings for me.

Why wont she see me arrrgh! Shes all into bars and partying now.. ****. I just need to see her so i can fix this shit and attract her back to me and show her that butterflies and passion dont stay potent forever but they can come back and its not worth giving up over. The honeymoon stage doesnt last forever. I know she'll be blown away when she sees me again but she thinks that shes lost feelings for me and thats it(shes never experienced this before). I can attract her back easy, But if she wont see me i cant do this!

14 days NC so far. bring it on i can go forever! Good things come to those who have the strength to wait.
    Last edited by Bigboy77; 03-06-11 at 02:40 PM.

Her first relationship and it lasted two years... mate it sounds like she's not ready for a deep and meaningful thing yet, she wants to have her freedom, party, get drunk without worrying about anyone else. She got a taste of the single life when you went away and she wants to stay there.
    You two sound like you're in different places mentally, the timing is just off.

Here's a clue:
    She's not contacting you because your relationship is OVER. And your idea of attracting her back has a zero percent chance of working.

^ harsh, but true.

It sucks, big time.

Good job thinking black and white boys.
    Too bad the world works on probabilities.

The probability of him getting her back in the near future is very, very slim.

Sometimes you just need an outside perspective to tell you what it really is. it's not like this is a unique situation, this happens a lot!

your situation isnt much different then mine.. you need to just face the music.... its ****ing sucks dude. i know.. i feel like jumping off a bridge

tremolo Guest
    Mine dumped me a week ago, and as much as I had been hopeful he'd change his mind, I'm pretty sure at this point I'm never going to hear from him again. Although I wish he would realize how stupid he's being, it's highly unlikely - or if he does realize, he's the type who would feel sorry for himself and do nothing to fix the situation. Whenever I miss him now, I try to remind myself of all the negative things about him (and there are a lot) that used to drive me crazy on a regular basis and make me wonder if he was really the right guy for me anyway.

My advice to you is to go out and meet some other women. I'm not saying go jump into bed with people randomly, but just go out and meet some people and get your mind off your ex. You might start to realize you can do better. That's what I'm thinking right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy77 View Post
    Good job thinking black and white boys.
    Too bad the world works on probabilities.
    Probabilities are guesses, estimates, predictions. Once things actually happen, or don't happen, the probabilities become 0% or 100%.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

i was where you are two days ago.. once its over its over.. I do recommend doing your best to try to fix things, but its highly unlikely that you will be able too.

tremolo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Probabilities are guesses, estimates, predictions. Once things actually happen, or don't happen, the probabilities become 0% or 100%.
    If things don't happen, you don't really know that the won't. Or that once something does, it won't be reversed. But I would agree with you that the probability is extremely low. I would say that, the more time that goes by and whatever you are hoping to happen doesn't happen, it becomes increasingly unlikely. Then again, I had an ex who called 3 months later and wanted to fix things. You never know.

I'm pretty hardcore about break ups. I had a gf of 5 years and she lost feelings for me and broke up with me. I learned a lot from it and after 4 months NC i was able to attract her back to me as a **** buddy. From a girl who didnt find me attractive to a **** buddy. It is possible to win them back.

Of course there's a chance it wont work out and im cool with this. But until i know for sure im taking all the right actions to increase my chances.

My advice to all you guys that want your girlfriends back is to stop being pussies and be a man about it.

a good quote i heard "is your girlfriend a lesbian? no? then stop acting like a vagina"

I've got the strength and game to get her back its just a matter NC for a few more weeks then light casual contact then seeing her once her curiosity is stimulated.

Be a man guys, don't let her see your weakness, be solid.
    Last edited by Bigboy77; 04-06-11 at 12:20 PM.

Man get with someone who is actually attracted to you (love)....your life will be 100000% better. High attraction = good relationship. Low attraction = never ending chase and crap relationship. Find a girl whose crazy about you....all the girls in my life who bailed on me like your girl did all want me back now....but they cant have me
    <No advertising in signatures is allowed - the mods>