+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Inexperienced

Inexperienced

I'm dating this girl and have been on a few dates, we get on well and it's going good. We look likely to spend the night together after the next time we meet. We've been flirting a lot msging and when we meet and I'm looking forward to it, but I'm really inexperienced sex wise, I've only had a sex a few times. We are both in our mid to late twenties. I really want it to go well and don't want to disappoint her. Should I bring it up before hand or not? Thanks.

no. jusy let happen what happens.

Worrying about it before it has even happened is not wise. You may find yourself with performance anxiety which will make the whole experience not as good as it could be for both of you.

IMO sex with someone new for the first time can be kinda different/awkward as you really don't know what each other likes and worried about pleasing each other. But if the chemistry and desire for each other is there the rest will follow. Just relax and take it as it comes.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Just ask her what she likes.....everyone is different to what they like so communication is key.

Act natural and dont let your posture and actions betray any nervousness.

just wear a condom and do the best you can.. she shouldn't get mad you for giving it your best
    In love, there is no past tense. Its either you always will or you never did.

Focus on building the chemistry so your skills dont matter so much. Focus on good eye contact, kissing and feeling up, making it really intimate and passionate.. compliment her a lot and focus on making her feel good. If the sexual chemistry is there and the guy is confident.. it makes up for a lot. u can always tell her afterwards how much experience u really have had, if u thought u werent that good, that way she'll either be impressed with ur ability or know theres room for improvement.

Before you jump into bed make sure you have a load of alcohol. Then you'll last forever before you cum. Or you'll pass out.

Just spit on your dick and ram it up her pooper, girls love it when you do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Before you jump into bed make sure you have a load of alcohol. Then you'll last forever before you cum. Or you'll pass out.
    Worst advice... ever. Hahaha. You're already going to be nervous.. that's a recipe for limpdick.

Once you start making out and things get hot and heavy, instinct just takes over and before you know it you are enjoying sex.

You can have a wank before the date, to prevent "the train" from leaving too soon. Know what I mean?

I would also advise talking about sex, so you can talk about birth control, before it happens. I.e. while the clothes are still on. Then you can talk about what each person likes, if you have to move slow (maybe she's inexperienced and small). All you young people need to get used to talking about sex, so it can be better. Every one is different as to what they like. So you cannot be expected to read her mind.

If she expects you to read her mind, that's a good sign for you to split up and find someone better.

Go for sex she wants it too. Go wild!!