+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Strongly coerced" sex dreams.

I can safely say I've never experienced such dreams. Tho, I do enjoy my constant bout's with zombies. Next time, I'll try and pork em' before slicin' em up.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakistani View Post
    I am sorry you got raped in your dreams
    Buhahahahahahahahhahahahaha , Fras I'm sorry too
    I wazzzz here

When I was pregnant I had horrific night mares and they often ended in me being raped or murdered. In one I was gang raped by werewolves. It was very bizarre. They were so very real too! I'd wake up screaming and crying and spend the next hour or so convincing myself it was a dream.

Worst dream I had though was one in which I got to watch my partner cheat on me. I've woken up crying and he's gone to hug me and I've screamed at him "don't f**king touch me!". It took us both a while to get back to sleep that night.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Why don't you just act out this fantasy, in a controlled way. Lots of women seem to enjoy being on the receiving end of this, obviously not actual rape but the feeling of being overpowered. Guys like it too. This isn't a BFD, Fras, IMO.
    Funny you brought this up.

Sometimes my g/f will start to get feisty and starting holding me back and preventing me from entering.

I'd play more along with it but the condom has a tendency to get unraveled/pulled off from scuffles, and it can be difficult to find where the guy is prodding with the condom on. We've had some painful experiences from me thrusting a little too enthusiastically in the wrong places.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Funny you brought this up.

Sometimes my g/f will start to get feisty and starting holding me back and preventing me from entering.

I'd play more along with it but the condom has a tendency to get unraveled/pulled off from scuffles, and it can be difficult to find where the guy is prodding with the condom on. We've had some painful experiences from me thrusting a little too enthusiastically in the wrong places.
    I.. what? Really? I... have to say, Fras, I've never once had either of those problems. Stop pretending you "accidentally" hit the wrong hole, we all know what's going on.. anal freak, you.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    I.. what? Really? I... have to say, Fras, I've never once had either of those problems. Stop pretending you "accidentally" hit the wrong hole, we all know what's going on.. anal freak, you.
    No, I'm not even talking about hitting the wrong hole, I'm talking a 50 mph collision with her clit or pelvic bone.

No, I'm not even talking about hitting the wrong hole, I'm talking a 50 mph collision with her clit or pelvic bone.
    .........I wish you could see me shaking my head at you right now. So overeager, Frasbait.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    .........I wish you could see me shaking my head at you right now. So overeager, Frasbait.
    The blind can't read braille with gloves on.

The blind can't read braille with gloves on.
    Hahahahahahahahaha. You need to switch condoms, Frasbot. I swear to god, certain brands of condoms are like wearing a dead ****ing horse on your dick. Durex ultra thins are the least intrusive I've found.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    We use all the ultra thins, trojan, durex, whatever.

I think you're missing the point, we're discussing tackling, wrestling, prying and banging, not sweet lovin'.

As it is, I avoid it because a properly fitted condom has been a casualty in the past. "Hold on while I get another condom." Is a mood killer for me. So back to full circle, I avoid the rough sex because the condoms don't keep up.

We use all the ultra thins, trojan, durex, whatever.

I think you're missing the point, we're discussing tackling, wrestling, prying and banging, not sweet lovin'.

As it is, I avoid it because a properly fitted condom has been a casualty in the past. "Hold on while I get another condom." Is a mood killer for me. So back to full circle, I avoid the rough sex because the condoms don't keep up.
    I get'cha. I just likey me some aggressive sex and haven't had too many problems, beyond the normal shittiness that is a condom.

But I definitely agree, anytime you have to get a condom it's a total mood killer.. ESPECIALLY for rough sex. It kind of defeats the purpose, because there's no way to keep up your rough play/angry act when you have to stop, get to your hiding spot, unwrap, unroll, make sure it's snug, then get back to it. Rough sex requires bareback.

So what you're saying is that in reality you avoid rough sex because of condom shortfalls, but you really want rough sex so you dream about raping? Why doesn't she try the pill so that condoms aren't in the equation? Then maybe the poor zombies in your dreams can be shot and stabbed like they should be instead of having their bungholes stretched.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Is this really Fras posting, or is Nick being naughty again?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I had one this morning, it's the only kind of dream I'm not comfortable telling my girlfriend about.
    Who knows, maybe she has dreams of being raped and this will all work out

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    So what you're saying is that in reality you avoid rough sex because of condom shortfalls, but you really want rough sex so you dream about raping? Why doesn't she try the pill so that condoms aren't in the equation? Then maybe the poor zombies in your dreams can be shot and stabbed like they should be instead of having their bungholes stretched.
    This made me lol quite a bit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast