+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what do the signs mean?

what do the signs mean?

so me and my ex broke up a little under a month ago im trying the "no contact" thing to not only give her space but to also miss me. i was wondering if you think she wants to contact me, but its to awkward right now? or if she is still interested in me?
    backround story : we broke up cuz of our age difference, nothing else. she promised me that i did nothing wrong and that she didnt fall for another guy or lose feelings. which i believe. our age difference has always been a dilema for her. other than that, we were perfect together. we talked chance we could, wether txt or call. and when she broke up with me she said she still loves me and has feelings. however, i was weak and contacted her three times during the month. they were spread out and just a causal conversation, no fights or anything. a "how are you? hows work?" typa convo. all three of the times i contacted her i asked if she would like some space, if i should go. and without saying no, she would tell me shes busy doing something. so all three times she hasnt wanted to talk. does this mean its just to hard on her right now or that she wants to be left alone for a while

btw, she broke up with me

How young are you compare to she???
    She in dilema I think.. Just try to tex her like usual but not regular like before. don't text something like push her to talk with you.. maybe you can try to talk something is out of topic..but make sure the topic is not nonsense..

What's the age difference? Does she think you're too young or too old for her? From what I know a lot of women are not bothered if the guy is older. If she says you're too young it could mean she doesn't find you matured enough for her.

Seems to me she doesn't want you to bother her right now. It's a good thing to give her some time and space. If you must, text her just to say 'have a nice day' 'hope all is well' 'good luck' etc. I know from experience that girls appreciate that if it comes with no pressure to make her respond or talk to you. I did that to this girl I like. She didn't respond for a long time. Then one day wrote a long email saying how happy she was to receive those messages. I suggest you do the same but only if you think she's worth your efforts. It's painful when it seems like she just doesn't care anymore when she doesn't bother to contact you. Also keep in mind that maybe you and her had your chance. But if you're willing to risk looking like a fool for love, go for it, bro. Good luck!

Well whatever the age difference it's about future expectations....obviously you don't fit into her future plans.......with these kind of situations, sorry to say but it's over and you need to date someone in your age group with the same expectations in order to keep the relationship. A relationship cannot survive on love alone...there are some many other factors that come into play that are necessary to complete it.

it probely means she is with someone her own age and dosent wanna be in contact with you because if might cause a fight with her new bf . if u wanna know how she fells you dont need to post on her just ask her thats all you can do if she dosent want you move on and stop beating yourself up bout what she might be doing

thanks for all the help everyone

She broke up with you and you expect to get her back by not contacting her = it's not going to work.