+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Raped in my own house

Raped in my own house

Written By vangel

It all started when i was at the age of 16 when i met him. his name was chor yang. he was a very sweet and caring msn. he was about the age of 19 when i meet him. we met at a tournament in st.paul. we talked for like a year when things stared happening. we both lived in st. paul and we would aways see each other. one night he came over my house with red eyes. he looked very upset and tired so i invited him in. when we sat on the sofa he garbed my hand and asked me if i would married him. i said no so he got even anger and he slapped me. he said, "i thought you love me. after all these time you would do something like this to me. i thought you would be the only one that would understand. you bitch!" he grabed me by the hair and dragged me into my room. everyone in my house was gone so there weren't no one to help me. when we got into my room, he push me on to of the bed and started to kiss me. then he went for my pants and i pushed him away so he slapped me harder this time and stared to beat up on me. My boby was so much in pain that i couldn't even move. he raped me and i couldn't even do nothing about it, but cryed because of the pain he was giving me in and out. you know how it goes. After he was done, he put his pants on and held me up. he said, "you know i love you. sorry for doing this to me, but it's all over now because you chose not to get married to me. bye!" that was his last word and he left. I didn't even get to say anything. all i did was cry. I sat there and wrote a little note for my parents. here is what it said, "dear family, sorry i have to go like this. i never meant to hurt any one, but i don't want you to have a daughter that lost her virginity to somebody. i'm so sorry. Good-bye!" I went for the pills on the top of my desk and stuff them in my mouth. when my parents came home all they found was my body laying on the floor. i was rushed to the hospital. when i woke up ther e were my mom next to me crying. i told them what happen and they called the cops and chor was arrested. now he's sill in jail for what he had did to me.
    Sorry if my story is confusing, but it's about one of my friend that got raped from her ex-boyfriend. thanks for reading.
    Last edited by loveforum; 15-06-03 at 08:04 PM.