+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sex toys + nosey in law + stupid wife = hilarity/drama

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post

Lol. Dogs get neutered. Ironically men who sleep around are called dogs, which I don't... Also, no, I got a vasectomy years before he had his kids. Its just that he thought it would be "unmanly" if he got it done. Now he's got twins that he was unprepared for.

that is what i call extreme non-logic.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Once a fortnight? Don't bet on it.
    Que? Are you saying he is starved? Considering we went for a 6 month period without it, because he didn't hint and I had no desire (Our boy was much younger then) I'm sure he'd say he is no longer starved. I also discuss my lack of sex drive with my partner. He knows that we have 2 choices at this exact moment in time, either have me on the pill and be safe from pregnancy and have no sex drive OR have a sex drive and use condoms which neither of us like and are inclined to ignore the need for in the heat of the moment. Then I have a pregnancy scare and neither of us want sex for months. In a couple of weeks I am making an appointment with my Dr to discuss diaphragms. Why haven't I done it sooner? We're getting married next Monday and I wanted to have control over when I bleed because when I am off the pill I am extremely irregular.

Well, there's a li'l TMI for ya. :p

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    that is what i call extreme non-logic.
    Which part? Really, I don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    Que? Are you saying he is starved? Considering we went for a 6 month period without it, because he didn't hint and I had no desire (Our boy was much younger then) I'm sure he'd say he is no longer starved. I also discuss my lack of sex drive with my partner. He knows that we have 2 choices at this exact moment in time, either have me on the pill and be safe from pregnancy and have no sex drive OR have a sex drive and use condoms which neither of us like and are inclined to ignore the need for in the heat of the moment. Then I have a pregnancy scare and neither of us want sex for months. In a couple of weeks I am making an appointment with my Dr to discuss diaphragms. Why haven't I done it sooner? We're getting married next Monday and I wanted to have control over when I bleed because when I am off the pill I am extremely irregular.

Well, there's a li'l TMI for ya. :p
    Why doesn't he just have a vasectomy? Insurance companies consider it preventative health care and usually pay for 100% of the cost. I paid for the co pay and that was it. Except for the anesthesia, but it was my own fault I had to pay for that. Basically, I paid $30.00 and was fully recovered in a week. Only had to be on light duty for two days. Now I've got permanent baby blocker.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Incog, any plans to continue your blog? I found it a very interesting read!

Unfortunately the spammers were using their blogs to, well.... spam. LoveAdmin disabled all blogs shortly after. Trust me I would be blogging here if I could because sometimes it helps to just get something out without starting a thread about it. Alas, those days are over.

i'm assuming your wife doesn't want children. because you're hijacking her fertile years.

And I'm assuming that you're pissed off at me for some reason because you keep returning to this thread with negative comments.

Incognito,
    Sorry to hear that your wife isn't interested in sex. I got a divorce a few years back. In my case it was the right thing to do. Now I recently began to take a good hard look at myself and what really matters. I like sex, because of the intimacy that it brings. So, now I put on my (dating) profile that sex is important, and that we will not have sex on the first date, but we might after that, depending on how things go. I was also very open about other things on my profile. And I have gotten more satisfying dates after this, not just with sex, but with really nice, sincere people.

So, I had to be honest with myself that sex is really important. I went for it, and it's working really well. And me and my current gf are very happy.

But since you do not have kids, I suggest you get a divorce, because you deserve to be more happy. Just do it before you adopt kids or something. From the comments here, sounds like your wife has rather serious self-confidence problems, which affect her sexuality. Or maybe she's just Catholic (ba da boom!)

Why doesn't he just have a vasectomy? Insurance companies consider it preventative health care and usually pay for 100% of the cost. I paid for the co pay and that was it. Except for the anesthesia, but it was my own fault I had to pay for that. Basically, I paid $30.00 and was fully recovered in a week. Only had to be on light duty for two days. Now I've got permanent baby blocker.
    We have discussed this, it's just not the right time for us. As much as we logically know that another child is not a good thing for us at this point in time, we haven't completely written off the idea. We're also hesitant from the point of view that, while the people that have problems with vasectomys are relatively few, the people that do have problems can have devastating ones. At this point we're not ready to take the risk. I also think when it comes down to it, I'd probably be more comfortable having my tubes tied than I would be with him having a vasectomy. Strange, I know.

Yes that is strange. Especially considering that you'd be undergoing major surgery and the recovery time will be much longer. I'll also throw in the fact that if your surgery isn't done right that you can end up with an ectopic pregnancy, which can be fatal for you and almost always is fatal for the baby. I'll also point out that there are usually only problems with reverse vasectomies, or if the guy is just plain stupid and doesn't take it easy for a few days or doesn't clean the incision point. He could also freeze sperm ahead of time and then get a vasectomy. He has more options than you, plus his will be less expensive and less dangerous.

And I'm assuming that you're pissed off at me for some reason because you keep returning to this thread with negative comments.
    No actually it was a sincere question based on curiosity.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    No actually it was a sincere question based on curiosity.
    Fair enough I suppose. She already has a daughter and doesn't want anymore kids. Maybe me knowing that is why I took offense to you saying that "I was hijacking her fertile years". You have a way with words sometimes Miso

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123