+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Wow.. i saw her randomly, im so shocked.

Wow.. i saw her randomly, im so shocked.

It was 18 days NC, i decided to go to the local bar to try and have some fun and distract myself from the break up.

There she was. Talking to some random guy easily 10 years older than her.
    I didn't even recognize her. She had her make up all different and was dressed differently.
    She saw me and smiled and said hey. I smiled back said hey and continued up to the bar with my lady friend to get some drinks.

She came over instantly and gave me a huge hug. She said "so when are we going for that walk?" ( she rejected me 4 times in a row to meet up for a walk). She was drunk i could tell. She seemed very happy. We chatted for a bit, nothing to serious, then i went back to my lady friend and sat down for drinks and my ex want back to the other guy and was chatting again.

All i can say is holy shit. That was not my girlfriend. That was somebody else. Everything about her seemed so fake. The way she talked the way she looked. It wasnt her and it showed.. You could tell she wasnt being herself. I feel so bad for the girl. She was so perfect and now shes trying so hard to fit in and be something she is not.

I'm continuing with NC.

Sounds like you handled it well. Like you said, you thought she had been drinking and that could have caused her to act un-naturally too. It seems like it would have been aukward for both of you being that you were with a lady friend too. Really hard to read. I would trust your instinct on how to handle it. Obviously you think NC, so that's probably your best course of action.

Yeah...
    Jeez seeing her shattered all hope of us being together again. I can't date someone like her.. shes changed for the worse...
    I'm really grieving the loss now. The person i loved is no more :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy77 View Post
    Yeah...
    Jeez seeing her shattered all hope of us being together again. I can't date someone like her.. shes changed for the worse...
    I'm really grieving the loss now. The person i loved is no more :'(
    the person I love so much does not exist anymore either...