+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How can I be happy with someone who wants to save sex for marriage??

How can I be happy with someone who wants to save sex for marriage??

Basically I've been with my boyfriend for 2 and a half years and I'm very happy with our relationship except for one small thing, he wants to wait until hes married before having sex and thats not something that I would ever choose to do myself. So I wanted to ask, has anyone been in my situation before?? and what can I do to be happy with this choice?? Sometimes it can get very frustrating and I just don't know what to do in those times??

I guess you could say dry humping has been the main activity, but I'm not 16 anymore, I'm an adult in an adult relationship theres only so long you can do it for before it gets BORING! We also engage in mutual masturbation I think you call it, and oral sex. So I guess its only intercourse that he is against. Actually now that I think about I don't know if he is 100% against having sex, a few months ago when we were in bed he said to me "babe, I want to have sex with you". I pretty much freaked out after that as I wasn't expecting it at all, and later when we talked about it he couldn't tell me why he said it or what he was thinking so I just assume it was in the heat of the moment.
    Also I think that I should mention that he is a Christian but I think its less about being abstinent before getting married (or whatever the reasons are for Christians), its more about "giving this gift to his wife" (his words).

Sorry if thats a bit long, could have been a whole lot longer though haha. Just feels good to get it out and any comments (good or bad) would be appreciated. Thanks

Giving this gift to his wife.. HAHAHA.

"Here you go, baby, the best 21 seconds of your life coming up!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    Giving this gift to his wife.. HAHAHA.

"Here you go, baby, the best 21 seconds of your life coming up!"
    Haha.

I don't understand it either.

Lol at ^^

Some people feel very strongly about this. I actually was engaged at 15 to a 19 yr old who wanted to wait til we were married. I ended up getting my way and broke up with him a month or 2 after. I feel quite bad for that now.

I know you're frustrated but it is his choice. After 2 and a half years together do you want to marry him? If so, start dropping hints. If not, let him find his bride to be and you can find someone who hasn't waited.

its more about "giving this gift to his wife" (his words).
    Hahaha!!! That mother****er better preform on your wedding night!!!

]Im actually surprised he's with you if you're not a Christian. Very bizarre thing religion's effect on us can be.

You've been with him for over two years and you've not had sex. He's saving his wonderful gift for his wedding night?

Are you crazy. Are you mad. He is a loony Christian - why not find somebody more normal, you know like a guy who would want to have a sexual relationship with you now rather that some wierd believer in the Sky Fairy.
    If god wanted us to know he existed then he would exist.
    jeez

Just tell him 'well if I'm the girl you're going to marry then you don't have to wait!'

Or, just seduce him, get him proper horny but don't let him cum. He'll give in to temptation ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by steviej View Post
    Just tell him 'well if I'm the girl you're going to marry then you don't have to wait!'

Or, just seduce him, get him proper horny but don't let him cum. He'll give in to temptation ;-)
    He wont' give into temptation because he's a loony christian. The relationship is doomed. Loony wackjob Christians aren't allowed to get horny cos the Sky Fairy might get mad with them and not let them into heaven when they die.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He said he wanted to have sex with you and you freak out?! You shouldve jumped his bones when you had the chance.

You need to have sex before you marry the guy...what if he is a rubbish lover? its obvious talking to him about it isnt going to change his mind, when you are participating in your "mutual masturbation" just jump up and put your mouth around his dick, then stop, before he cums, then make your move for intercourse. *edited version*

If this doesnt work then nothing will.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Anal sex doesn't count
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    He wont' give into temptation because he's a loony christian. The relationship is doomed. Loony wackjob Christians aren't allowed to get horny cos the Sky Fairy might get mad with them and not let them into heaven when they die.
    HE'S NOT LOONEY!! lol and I'm not giving up on our relationship because of this.... Not just yet

Quote Originally Posted by qwertz View Post
    He said he wanted to have sex with you and you freak out?! You shouldve jumped his bones when you had the chance.
    I know! I'm gutted, if only I could go back. And I've probably scared him off, from asking me or talking to me again.

sadie_genie Guest
    Just rape him. I think females are more likely to get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
    Just rape him. I think females are more likely to get away with it.
    LOL..its much harder to rape a guy because if it's not hard then your doom, thats too much work
    In love, there is no past tense. Its either you always will or you never did.

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    Lol at ^^
    After 2 and a half years together do you want to marry him? If so, start dropping hints. If not, let him find his bride to be and you can find someone who hasn't waited.
    I totally agree with you
    In love, there is no past tense. Its either you always will or you never did.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast