i met a girl at a party. we will call her girl A. we made out and nothing happened after that, we had went to the same frat house to party numerous times and we would dance and have a good time, nothing more than that. she brought a friend of hers one time (i think maybe the night right after i first met her but im not positive, it has been awhile) that i danced with all night and got her number. we will call her girl B.

girl A is a party girl and our making out and dancing was no strings attached. i was interested in girl B, i told her to text me the next day. she did and we talked for awhile. she came over once to help me with some homework (im in college. and it was her idea) she stayed late and was ready to go home. i convinced her to stay the night. not to get with her or anything, its just that i wasnt going to let her walk back to her dorm at 1 in the morning alone and where we go to school isnt safe, so i didnt want to walk back alone from her dorm. she said she didnt want to wake me up the next morning to leave and i said i didnt care. so she stayed the night, nothing happened, we just slept together on the couch. the next morning i walked her home. we held hands and i ended with a kiss on the cheek. it was received well. i told her i want to go out with her sometime and for her to let me know when she was free and she said ok.

well we never went out, she made an excuse that she was sick for awhile and this and that, then she just stopped texting back and ignored my calls and messages. i talked to girl A again at a party after girl B ignored me, i asked her what was up with girl B. in all honesty i was kinda drunk so i dont remember what she told me, she tried calling her and having her come to the party to see me, but she didnt. so that was that. about a month or two later, i jumped into a relationship with a girl and we became an item. two days later, she broke up with me, which i didnt like at first because everything was going so good, but she ended up literally being bipolar and had a lot of issues so i was happy to get out of there after i really knew alot about her.

well the night she broke up with me. i was so upset i messaged girl A on facebook (the party girl who is best friends with girl B) i had never hung out with girl A outside of parties and i had no other female friends to talk to so i really had no business bothering her, but she was really a great girl and helped me get through it and said i could ask her and talk to her anytime and didnt mind it. she said i was a great guy and i deserve better and stuff like that. i didnt want to sound desperate and stuff so i didnt mention girl B for awhile until i was talking to her again and i said "i dont want to mess up again like i did with (girl B)" she said i didnt do anything wrong. she said that girl B was just still kinda hung up on a guy back home and had a few other guys chasing her. so that made me feel better that i didnt do anything wrong and couldnt avoid it. she was really nice about it.

so i had started talking to another girl a few weeks after the break up with the bipolar girl. i talked to girl A again for advice and about another girl i was also interested in. she gave me great advice and kept telling me i deserve better. she said she wanted me to find a nice, sane girl. i jokingly told her well, we have two weeks left of school, find me one. she didnt or anything, but i figured i should have mentioned i said that. anyway, i had seen girl B about 3 weeks to two months (it has been a little while, im not exact on time span anymore lol) after she stopped talking to me. she was working at the concession stand at the school gym and i just finished up a workout. yes, i knew she was going to be working because she had told me her work schedule and yes, i already knew they didnt have what i was asking for, i just wanted to talk to her again. i went up and asked if they had protein smoothies and she said no and told me other stuff they had. she was very uniform and nice. she was very sweet and friendly. i didnt say anything about her not texting me back or anything relationship wise. i didnt really make any small talk, i asked my question and said it was nice seeing u again, and she said u too. then i got out of there.

i think we stopped talking around january or february, i could be wrong. but its been at least about 3 months since we talked other than the brief convo where she worked. i have partied with girl A again and went to a party that girl A invited me to, and girl B was also there. i didnt talk to her because she was there with another guy. they since stopped talking and never became an item. i havent talked to girl A about girl B or known about her relationships since or anything, but she is single on facebook right now lol. i still occasionally talk to girl A on facebook. i havent talked to her for a few weeks because i kind of want to try talking to girl B again and i dont want to talk to girl A one day, then the next day i message girl B for the first time in forever. they are best friends, theyre going to tell eachother anything i do.

my friend said that the way he got with his now ex, is that he became friends with a girl who was his ex's best friend. then he got her to talk to the girl that he liked (the ex) and they were setup through the mutual friend. is that how i can go about talking to girl A? maybe start talking, then asking how girl B is doing, then tell her to tell girl B i said hi? or something like that? or should i just do like my original thought and just not talk to girl A for awhile, then message girl B out of the blue? and also, im going to wait until about the beginning of august because it would be pointless to talk to her now since we wont be back in school together for like 2 months.

and please dont say just to give up. im going to go about this in some way no matter what, im just looking to u guys for advice and what angle to go about this. sorry for the length, i figured it would be better to thoroughly describe my situation. and i know we only hung out once, but i have since failed/had bad karma with a few girls and this was one that i genuinely liked and havent met another like her