Written by lilo_ricey_boi

me and my gurl has been dating fo one years 7 months and 2 daes now...alot of thing has happened to us...somethings that i thought could never happen...atleast not happen to me aniwase...tupid me...wels...when me n my gurl started datin...most ppl said that we wouldn't make it...cause i live in kali and she lives in wi...n look at us now...wels...when i first saw her i reallie liked her n stuff u knoe...i mean reallie reallie like...i asked her for her digit and she gave it to me...we were talken fo about two or so daes dhen i asked her outies...she said yes...but she never bother to mention to me when i asked her or or when were talkin that she was talkin to dhis otha guy...she told me about dhat like one year later...we went out for about a couple of years dhen her n her gurl flend went on da run...dhey went on da run fo about 2 or so months...(i dhink)....i didn't dhat she went on da run...so i kept on kalling her house....one dae her mom picked up and told me to stop kallin...maybe cause she dhinks dhat imma lilo fawked up wonna gangsta...dhats how most people dhink of me...just cause dhey dunt knoe me...back to da storie...while she was in da run...i was reallie worried bout her...but i knew dhat i couldn't do anything about it...i wanted to go out and find her but i promise her dhat i wouldn't run away...so i just mostly kried every dae...dhis one dae at skewl...when i was in class...my teachers saw me krying...he asked me wat was wrong...i told him dhat nothing was wrong...n dhen i told me to go outside wid him...he asked me again wat was wronmg...i told him nothing again...dhen he said dhat either i tell him so maybe he could he me solve my problem...which eva dhat problem was...or i go back in class and get back to my work...which i was not doing when he saw me krying...so...i told hom dhat i was going to go back to work...now i dhink about it...it was kinda embarassing...but oh wels...a couple weeks later...my babe came back from da run...dhen she got locked up...she kalled me from dhat one place whea she got locked up...she eplained why she was locked up...i didn't say much to her...we talked fo about 15 or so minutes...after she got out...she called me and we talked...i asked her if anything happened while she was on da run...she told me dhat she and her gurl flend went outta stated...n dhat dhis one time she and her flend we force to do it wid dhese ****ed up bitch ass guys from detroit or some shit like dhat...after she told me...i started krying...at dhat moment i wanted to die...but i wanted to kill dhose bastards more...i kept on dhinking dhat wat happend to her was my fault...i kept on dhinking that if i onlie lived a lilo bit closer to her maybe i could of stoped her from going on da run...a couple of daes later...she told me some otha stuff dhat kinda happened to her...i started krying again...dhus time i didn't get as mad as i did when she first told me bout da detroit thingy...i kinda made her promise me dhat she would never go on da run eva again...n ir she did she would kall and tell me first...a couple of months later...she went on da run again...she never kalled or told me...like she promised...i found out two weeks later from her bro dhat she went on da run...i started krying...i couldn't believe dhat she took off again...it hurt like hell...dhis time she took off for 4 months...alot of dhings happende dhis time...she kalled me about two three times dhis time...i remember she kalled me one time when her n her homies were smokin weed...she knew dhat i didn't like her smoking weed...i tried to tell her to stop but she didn't listen...i could hear dhis one guy in da background telling or kinda presuring her to smoke it...i kinda knew wat his idea was...she made me kri...but she didn't reallie care...all she said was...i guess u dunt wonna talk to me write now...ill kall u back some otha time...we hung up...throughout our whole coversation...(shich wasn;t dhat long)...she made me feel like a wothless peace of shit...i kried all nite dhat nite...i never thought dhat she would ever do dhat to me...but i guess im just tupid....oh wels...a couple of weeks later she kalled me back...she seemed reallie happy dhis time...but as usual...i was krying...she asked me if dhea was something bothering me...i told her no...cause she seemed happie n i didn't want her to worrie bout me...we talked fo about 10 minutes dhen she had to go...after dhat i kried....two or so months later...she kalled me from her grandmas krib...she told me dhat she got tired of goin on da run so she went to her granmas krib...i was happie at dhat moment...dhen she told me about dhis one guy dhat she went out wid in da summer befo we went out...dhey went out fo like two weeks or so...him n her went to dhis one party or some shit like dhat...she was droppin E so she kinda got blacked out or got high...some how she ended wid dhis one otha guy...instead of her boiflend...he gave her some hickies...some shit like dhat...he kinda got pist...i dhink da next dae...her n her boiflend went to dhis one bowling dhingy...he didn't want to sit near her cause of dhose dhingys dhat guy gave her on her neck...he said dhat to her...dhen she said...fion dhen...dunt sit next to me...he got pist...very pist...so he went to go jack dhis one kar...agter he g-ride da car...da cops were chasing him...he kinda crach into something and died in da hopistal...i didn't dhink nothing bad cause she said dhat it happened da summer befo we went out...dhan later...i found out dhat it didn't happen da summer befo we went out...it happend when she was on da run...i didn't get dhat mad...i was just reallie hurt...i asked her a couple of times...but she kept on saying wat she said...i asked her flend...da one dhat went on da run wid her...she told me dhat wat i found out was true...i told her dhat her flend told me dhat it was true...dhen she finally admitted to it...i kreid...she said she was sorrie...like she alwase does...i said it was ok...a few daes later...she told me dhat she also played on me wid dhis one otha guy...i hurt...but i didn't kri much dhis time...she also told me dhat she lost feelings fo me n dhat she thought about breakin up wid me..