+ Follow This Topic

Thread: women to women?

women to women?

during sex i think about doing it with a female to make me cum and sometimes i also have dreams of a female going down on me. In the dreams i enjoy every bit of it but in real life i find it disgusting when i wake up and think about it? hmm i don't understand the mix feelings there. Is it that i am scared to try it? am i Bisexual? in the dreams i find it hot but in real life all i want his dick and i never seems to look at a female the way i do in the dreams..its quiet weird.
    In love, there is no past tense. Its either you always will or you never did.

Go experiment... and post photos, plz.

Maybe you should try it once and see if you enjoy it. You never know, you may only find the idea repulsive now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    Go experiment... and post photos, plz.
    Lmao. i dont know about posting photos but thanks for your answer =)
    In love, there is no past tense. Its either you always will or you never did.

Quote Originally Posted by Vert View Post
    Lmao. i dont know about posting photos but thanks for your answer =)
    In all seriousness, though, nothing wrong with experimenting. You don't even need to be sexual about it; try going on a date date with a girl. Maybe it'd give you a new perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Vert View Post
    during sex i think about doing it with a female to make me cum and sometimes i also have dreams of a female going down on me.
    This happens to me ALL the time
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

It's fantasy and the fantasy you have is quite normal. Doesn't mean you're bi. LOTS of women fantasise about women on women sex but never actually would.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Don't experiment with a lesbian. Women get emotionally attached real quickly. If you want to try same sex, try Craigslist for casual encounter but be careful and meet several times before you decide to take it further. Fantasy is a safe way to get into touch with new or unresolved sexual feelings. Take it slow and don't tell your current bf about these fantasies.

I think as you grow older and accept who you are, you might find you are bi. That's fine. You can experiment if you like. Google "bisexual dating site" for websites.

It doesn't mean you are ready to try it now, but your dreams are suggestive of what you unconscious might like to try. You will never know until you try it.

If you do not want this in real life or you are not curious to do this, then you are not bisexual. You are not even bi curious.

I was a bit the same probably not to the same extent, but I would think about hooking up with girls all the time and one night the opportunity arose, I kissed her and she went down on me. I guess in the end it made me realise I am as straight as they come and those thoughts have never bothered me since.

That's perfectly fine. I'd encourage you to try going on dates with women to see what it's like, yet you might just have a fantasy you'd rather not act on. You don't have to if you don't want to, but I encourage you to.
    I am homosexual. A lesbian, actually. If you have a problem with that, then it sucks for you. It's not your problem. It's not even a problem. I quite like it this way.

Yeah you should try going on dates with females. At least then your know and it will never be the dreaded WHAT IF

go to a gay and lesbian bar or club and just try it that is realy the only way to know for sure or even bring in another gurl with ur spouse