+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kinky

Kinky

So if someone asked you (a female) to 'wear something kinky' what would you think of?
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Crotchless panties. Fish net body suits. Painted on latex....

How kinky is kinky?

Not sure! Just 'sexy' I think.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Hmmm kinky is such a open ended term. For some kinky is a light spanking and maybe some handcuffs, for others things don't get kinky until someone's in pain.

So just sexy... matching underwear, stay up stockings and stilletos. A bodice with suspenders... again with stillettos. Hmmmm maybe even just stilettos. :p

haha ok. I am not too good at the looking sexy thing but I have had a special request so thought it'd be best to see what's required for that. I am a bit tomboy-ish and not really a girly-girl.. suppose my BF wants to see a 'sexy' side of me.

Then keep it simple. Matching underwear, with maybe a touch of lace or if you don't do lace at least go for satin. G strings are always a good idea (it doesn't matter what you think of your butt, guys love g-strings!). The stay up stockings are a nice touch too, as they can be kept on while you play and add another sensory aspect to the whole thing. A little bit of make up for no reason other than you're dressing up for him is good too. If you are generally tom boyish, the tiniest effort can make a huge difference.

High black leather boots (or any high boots), black g-string, and a naughty smile.

Don't EVER wear a clown suit. Clowns are scary.

G-string, chain belt (gold, or silver, any type of chain), stiletto heels.

I'm also a fan of tight t-shirts, no bra, as the cotton transmits body heat very well, and shows her curves.

Ok. so you're tomboyish. How about these suggestions:
    - Jean shorts with no butt. Or just cut holes where the back pockets would be.
    - Overalls, but no shirt or underwear.
    - A very short, cut off t-shirt that just barely covers your breasts.

See? Use your regular clothes, just modify them to be more short or sexy. Don't wear underwear, or wear a g-string. And yes, girls are very hard on their own butts, usually the guy likes your butt just fine.
    Last edited by bulrush; 12-06-11 at 09:56 AM.

Stocking, hightheel and lipstick

kinky is obviously anything sexy. When i dress up, i either wear an outfit (fantasy roleplay) or a nice corser, stockings and heels. Ask him HOW kinky hahah

*corset.......

god I love women in a nice corset. Can't forget the stealing of the button up with no bra and panties, and minx is right on the button

Quote Originally Posted by missquinn86 View Post
    kinky is obviously anything sexy. When i dress up, i either wear an outfit (fantasy roleplay) or a nice corser, stockings and heels. Ask him HOW kinky hahah
    Corsets do not look good on every woman, yet every woman can look sexy in the right matching underwear.

I agree. Corsets look hideous on me. The matching underwear worked, thanks MM

No worries. It's empowering to know so little can have a huge effect.

The best part of the whole exercise was that I had been wearing the wrong bra size and didn't even know it! Captain Comfortable stikes again. Anyway got the whole measuring thing done and loaded up with new bras and I now have a newfound affection for my ladies. Not to mention the new attire is sending the boy crazy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast