+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Did my girlfriend lie to me about not having an orgasm just to get more pleasure?

Did my girlfriend lie to me about not having an orgasm just to get more pleasure?

OK so this is driving me crazy. Today i was hanging out with my girlfriend and we started making out at home when no one was home (i'm 17 btw). That led to our clothes being accidentally removed and blah blah. So i started fingering her. and kept at. and kept at it. and kept at it. and then i never got her to orgasm (according to what she said). so after like 40 minutes we stopped and i started feeling dumb because this was the first out of like 100 times i couldn't make her orgasm (usually takes like 15-20 minutes of fingering). she's never known about multiple orgasms until recently and the last and first time i tried fingering her for a second orgasm she jsut couldn't get there. so i think things are pretty fishy and i think she lied about me giving her an orgasm just to have further pleasure w/o suggesting or asking for it. i confronted her that she lied to me and got some shady body language but blatant denial. would my girlfriend lie to me about this just to get a better and longer good feeling? or am i blind to some girl thing that really kept her from orgasming? and nothing was different today from every single other time i've fingered her to her satisfaction. i really need help on this :( i feel like complete shit.

Sometimes women don't orgasm. It's normal. Just because it worked before doesn't mean it will work every time. Besides, the journey is just as important as the destination. If you both learn to enjoy all the stuff leading up to the orgasm, then you won't be so disappointed or frustrated if the orgasm never comes. And keep your eyes off the clock!

i don't look at the clock. i have a good feel for time in general. but the problem is i felt her muscles down there contract and i swear i thought she orgasmed but kept it secret just to be able to go onto the second one. it felt like there was a climax that she hid from me. is there any particular reason she wouldn't orgasm if the both of us were hornier then usual?

Way to much focus on the the orgasm. If you keep going with all the pressure, she'll be sure to have less orgasms with you. She'll be so self-conscious. Can you imagine if a female put that much pressure on a guy during sex. Gee, what would happen. It rhymes with "Chimp" but starts with a "L"

I was under the impression women were more likely to fake an orgasm so a guy will stop rather than fake not having one to get more.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I doubt she would want to be fingered for 40 minutes if she already orgasmed.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

If you start to feel dumb next time, just quit. If you're not enjoying it, you shouldn't be doing it. That's rule number one about sex.

Now if you think she's faking it, you need to confront her. Tell her open communication is important in every relationship. Before you confront her though, think about what that means. Open communication. Pretending to enjoy getting someone off is just as bad as pretending to orgasm, all right? If you can't talk about your feelings with each other, it could lead to other problems.

The bottom line is, nobody here can really tell you if she was faking or why she was faking it.

I have never, EVER met a woman that wanted me to continue going, same pace, for any significant period of time after orgasming. Even multi-orgasmic women want you to slow down a bit after, then slowly ramp back up.. otherwise it gets too sensitive/uncomfortable.

You're a bit crazy, OP.. but you're a kid, it's okay.

It may be that she is just... bored of the way you finger her. It might be that you need to try different angles, take the time to find her G-Spot (palm facing up, about 3-5 cm in vagina, bend your finger like you're beckoning someone, should feel a sorta bumpy spot) and try utilizing that with the clitoris at the same time.

If you are doing all of these things, then good on you and she's either lying, or just didn't orgasm. Sometimes we don't. It's more annoying for us than for you, trust me.

Women fake orgasm's for the man's benefit, not their own. Unless, maybe, they just want you to stop. Which, could be to their benefit if you were lousy in bed I suppose.

I've slept with women that would orgasm at the scent of bleach, and I've dated women that I literally had to teach them to relax their brain enough to orgasm.

If you want to know if her orgasm is real: Typically you can feel them contract, and the truth is 99% of women hold their breath during orgasm rather than scream out. They might scream out after, but really you'll usually hear them suck in their breath, and hold it for a few seconds before they start going all Michael J Fox on ya.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."