+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girl who smokes weed

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    Great advice!
    Thanks!

And about pot, yes most people find it very hard to quit. It becomes a habit and some habits are hard to kick. My partner smokes it, all day, everyday. It doesnt really bother me as he acts no different when he is high. Just my usual man, but there is something about never being completely sober that i find disturbing. Whenever i have asked him to slow down or think about quitting, not for my benefit but his own. He says he would love to, but simply cannot quit. He gets agitated, stressed and the night usually ends in a bong toke... lol
    I think people have a right to do what they want and i never judge. But weed i think is something that definitely messes with your head.
    You have all the weapons you need... Now fight!

You've been together for just one month yet you want to change her. She will probably tell you to **** right off

You need to end it asap. If you have a problem with her smoking the sticky then you should find someone who doesn't. I made the mistake of dating someone who didn't like me smoking weed.........so I stopped smoking. I wasn't addicted, it was college, it was fun, didn't interfere with my life at all.......hell good times all around, but she had a problem with it and I liked her so I figured, well weed isn't more important than my feelings for her right? Looking back on that now, it wasn't about the weed, it was about her not accepting me the way I was, I had to change myself to be accepted by her. That as well as other things, all while I accepted her for who she was. I bet this chick likes you just the way you are huh? Sucks you can't do the same, but yeah end it and be honest about why you're ending it with it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12