+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I wrote this and it helped me get over her a lot

I wrote this and it helped me get over her a lot

This one aint coming back. She's gone down a bad road and there's nothing you can do to turn her around. Be polite to her if she contacts you but nothing else. There's no point in anything else. She is long gone. Keep getting in shape and doing yoga. Look forward to your career. Be excited for the future and who your next GF will be. Get productive make some changes! Life is too short to fret about someone else who doesnt give a fluck about you. She doesn't deserve anything from you now. Let her live shallowly. She will regret it eventually. I don't owe this person anything and shouldnt even be thinking about them. No anger, no depression, nada zilch zero nothing. she doesnt deserve your concern of her destructive behavior. It's not my problem anymore. Let her **** her life up. I broke up with her. That's her punishment for the way she treated me in the end. Rid your mind of this person. Shes not worth it.

Treasure the memories you have with her but understand that you can never have anymore with the way she is now. It would be party party party drink and be stupid constantly. One massive headache. You don't want that. You need someone more mature. Your next gf will be old enough mentally to understand your value. She unfortuantely wasnt able to.

If she talks to you online just say to yourself "heh there's that girl, nothing special, just like the rest" and be polite. thats all.

She's not coming back, but I'm okay with that.

I'm a man.

so you broke up with her and then got mad when she tried to get over you?

tremolo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy77 View Post
    Keep getting in shape and doing yoga. Look forward to your career. Be excited for the future and who your next GF will be. Get productive make some changes! Life is too short to fret about someone else who doesnt give a fluck about you. She doesn't deserve anything from you now. Let her live shallowly. She will regret it eventually. I don't owe this person anything and shouldnt even be thinking about them. No anger, no depression, nada zilch zero nothing.

If she talks to you online just say to yourself "heh there's that girl, nothing special, just like the rest" and be polite. thats all.

She's not coming back, but I'm okay with that.
    These things will be my mantra...

Yeah i broke up with her. She stopped supporting me during a very stressful time in my life. I tried to talk with her about it but things didn't get better. So i broke up with her and told her we would work on things when i got back home. She agreed without a fight. I got back home and she ignores me and is partying drinking. A lot of new bad influences started appearing in her life the last few months, it was only a matter of time before she gave into them over me.

shes got issues and instead of supporting her you abandon her? YOu are doing the SAME THING she did to you! how did it make you feel? Not trying to be nasty dude.. and I apologize if it sounds like it.. but you wanted her to support you and she didnt.

she = selfish

She needed you to support her

You= selfish

"Treat other as you want to be treated." its not treat others how you want to be treated but only if they do it first.
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 09-06-11 at 02:44 AM.

I don't like to think of it that way. When you are giving 100 percent into the relationship and the other person is giving nothing back something is wrong. She told me she lost feelings for me and wasnt in love with me anymore. She suggested the break and i acted on it on the notion that we would try and work things out when i got back. But nope she got wrapped up in the bar scene, completely changed, and stopped caring about us.

Oh well then shes obviously not the person who you thought she was