+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I screwed up

I screwed up

These past weekend I got really drunk and text my girlfriends friend that I like her. I really do not like her. I love my girlfriend, which I have been dating for 3 years. I did not realize that some of the drunk text where to much. Her friend told me not to tell her but I have never hidden anything from her so I told her. Now I feel that she is going to dump me. I really don't want to loss her, and I'm really sorry for what I did. I just want her to forgive me. Please help me. I have never cheated on her or ever done anything like this. I don't want to loss her. Earlier in a relationship I forgave her for telling me she was still talking and hanging out with her ex for a period of 6 months. I'm not saying she needs to forgive me because if that but I just don't want to loss her. I really like her.

You really LIKE her and you have been dating for 3 years? Dude you need to take what happened and see it for what it is....your GF doesn't mean that much too you if you go off hitting on her GF. This relationship is pretty much done don't you think?

I really love her. I made a mistake. I don't like her friend. I can't lose this girl. I think I was just attracted to her friends body. I know I look like a sicko but I'm not I **** up. Damn I hate myself so much. I could of gone life without telling her but I love her so that's why I told her. I just want to die and not hurt her anymore. I can not believe I did that. I was so ****en drunk.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL you done f-cked up! haha, talk about unforced errors.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

tremolo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cj831 View Post
    I made a mistake. I don't like her friend. I can't lose this girl.
    Looks like you just did. If I were her, I'd dump your sorry ass so fast your head would spin.

I think I was just attracted to her friends body.

Really? My head spins. You don't deserve your GF.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Quote Originally Posted by Cj831 View Post
    Earlier in a relationship I forgave her for telling me she was still talking and hanging out with her ex for a period of 6 months.
    well to me what she did was more serious than what u did..hang out with her ex? like seriously, why is she back sliding are you not enough for her?
    In love, there is no past tense. Its either you always will or you never did.

Mate, like others I also feel the damage is done. You hitting on her girl friend is like you hitting on her sister. No woman likes that. Now the only thing you can do is apologise to her and pray (haha you may start believing in God/deepen your faith in the Universe) that she forgives you for it. If she gives you a second chance, you're damn lucky. If not, you gotta let go and move on. Btw trying to bring up her ex thing is very childish and will only get her more pissed than she already is. Don't ever mention that. Now the power to break or keep the relationship is in her hands. She's likely to leave you. Live with it. You really screwed up. Now don't blame it on the alcohol. It was you.
    Last edited by jb1111983; 09-06-11 at 03:12 PM.

You hit on her friend! If that was me I would never forgive you. It be over and done as I could never trust a man who did that too me. It makes me feel sick, no woman wants know their boyfriend lusts after their friend/sister.

Bro you hit on your GF's GF cause you liked her boobs.To me you both dont deserve her for one of her friends not to let her know he bf is hitting on her is uncalled for she should dump both of you sorry bro.

Just me who thinks it's a storm in a teacup? You got drunk, gf's friend has a hot body, instead of jacking off over the thought of her you text her instead! Oops!
    You need to play it down, not make a huge drama out of it, act like it was just a drunken load of babble and you didn't mean a word of it.

Hope that she buys your bullsh1t, lol!

So did she cheat on you with her ex? If so you need to nail her friend!

Quote Originally Posted by steviej View Post
    So did she cheat on you with her ex? If so you need to nail her friend!
    Really good advice...