+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Having a baby with my fiance but I still miss/love my ex-boyfriend

Having a baby with my fiance but I still miss/love my ex-boyfriend

Deleting all this, obviously.
    Last edited by elli21574; 10-06-11 at 06:17 AM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've always been told "it's not a good idea to contact your ex-boyfriend/ex-girlfriend".
    Good advice. You should listen to it.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

You can't prove it, he'll thinking you're lying once again. Don't use this as a way to reestablish communication. You need to move on.

What exactly are you hoping for by telling him? That he will run back to you or somehow it will arouse some feelings back in him that he once had? You will not get closure by doing this. You need to let go. He is married now and you have a new life also. By constantly thinking about the past you are just hurting yourself over and over.

Concentrate on your fiance and nurturing your new baby. If you are still struggling try some counselling so somehow can help you figure out why you are struggling to let go of him.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Get over yourself. He does not want you. He has a new life and a woman who he does really love. He doesn't care about you anymore, he didn't even care you were pregnant but just ignored you. I feel sorry for the man you are with now, who wants be second best to an ex?

Knock it off elli. You're thinking about starting some drama that will only cause pain for everybody involved. Just stop. You're already pregnant and engaged, why don't you focus on your future with your man and your child and leave the past in the past?
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

It will be better to clear his thoughts out of your memory,forget about him.The reason u still have some love for him is because he is your first man,the emotional blood tie,you can be free if you want to,it is a choice,make up your mind and believe God for the best.
    I will recommend you read a book later that will aid your recovery and concentrate on what you have now.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think she decided to go to

[url]www.tellmewhatiwantothear.com[/url]
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I think she decided to go to

[url]www.tellmewhatiwantothear.com[/url]
    No kidding.. lol
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    No kidding.. lol
    Haha! I wonder what she wanted people to say. Poor other guy. Exactly why I didn't like my ex contacting her exes. I always felt like she was in love with all of them lmao. Is [url=http://www.tellmewhatiwanttohear.com]www.tellmewhatiwanttohear.com[/url] a legit website? lol Just asking.

Honestly, I feel really bad for who she's with right now. Must be terrible for him. Way to expect to only hear things you wanted then, when you don't, you delete everything and get upset. Wow, very mature. As harsh as it sounds, I hope your fiance finds out sooner rather than later.