+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how many sex partners is too much for you to date a guy/girl?

how many sex partners is too much for you to date a guy/girl?

when my bf and i first started dating he asked me how many partners i had and i said 4 and he was hesitating to continue with the relationship because he was a virgin and thought that 4 partner was too much. i feel terrible about it sometimes but am getting over it slowly.

i met this girl in college that was older than i am and she only had 1 partner i was a bit jealous and felt bad about all the partners i had an wished that i waited instead of having sex with these guys that i no longer care about.
    i also know this girl who is age 20 and she have more than 50 partners i don't speak to her anymore so i don't know the exact number but she still manages to get a boyfriend (not sure if she tells the truth tho).

i would like to know how much is too much for you?
    In love, there is no past tense. Its either you always will or you never did.

I don't care and I don't want to know.

I never ask the guys I date how many partners they've had. It's none of my business and I don't care how many people he slept with before me. We always use condoms so we're as safe as possible in that regard. That's all that matters to me. I don't think anyone has the right to ask their SO how many partners they've had. If they want you to know, they'll tell you. It's rude to ask.

Freaking out over 4 partners! Wow!

I went through a drug fueled promiscuous phase in my late teens early 20's and my tally is up over 20 ( the times I have tried to count I am never sure if I remembered everyone). My best friend is up around the same mark. My fiance, 7 people. My fiance knows how many there have been and he was uncomfortable for a while. Not because he thought I was slutty (even though I could honestly say I was for a year or so), but because he was worried he wouldn't be up to par. :p

4 not too bad. I am guessing you are 20? I am 21 and only had 1 partner but I do not look down on people who had more.

They say we have about 10 sexual partners in our life time

as long as they arn't STD affected and faithful im fine

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's all in casual sex. If a dude has had 5 plus one nighters I'm turned off. I don't think he's any less of a good man his morals in regards to sex are just simply different than mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfantastich View Post
    as long as they arn't STD affected and faithful im fine
    That's how I feel. And that means I don't even need to know about the past, just focus on the present and the future. Some people think my body count is high, but it's only an average of approximately one woman per year since I hit puberty.

I would be more worried if a woman had a lot of prior relationships, because that would indicate that we probably aren't going to stay together long.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

I've never had a number... don't particularly care. Due to my stupidity and abusive past, my number is quite high. Wife knows (she's known me a long time) and doesn't care. Wife is in her mid-late 40's and is still in the single digits... it actually worries her that she's too inexperience for me. I belly-laughed when she told me that... had to tell her that if she were any "better" in bed I'd be in trouble.

I am a swinger and can have endles partners

True love doesn't care about numbers ... or something like that.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Quote Originally Posted by rvanodia View Post
    I am a swinger and can have endles partners
    Are you the king of the swingers ... the jungle VIP?

Probably more like STD.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I never ask, i dont want to know and i would be annoyed if my bf asked me as its a question asked due to insecurity, mostly. If i did find out the number and it was high, it wouldnt matter so long as he is faithful.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

I wouldn't take a girl's answer at face value.. Girls seem to freak out at high answers to 'so how many girls have you slept with' and say the guy is a manwhore. Most of my friends have slept with a lot of girls at university yet those girls all claim not to have slept with many people. Since us guys are not banging each other it is obvious that girls lie. I don't think a girl's history should matter, though I find girls who have been in long term relationships are better in bed than thos girls who have slept with 50+ guys

The number of former partners a guy had doesn't influence my decision of dating or sleeping with them in any way as I don't ask and don't care. I'm more interested in knowing if they've had an STD screening done recently.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast