+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need help figuring this out

Need help figuring this out

So me and my girlfriend broke up after about a month on the 1st because she claimed she didnt have time for a boyfriend in the summer. after six days of not talking she texted me and said "you do know i still want to be friends right?" the next day we texted for about two hours. the next day, about 4 and today for maybe two or three. we're basically talking the same as when we were going out. i guess im just trying to figure out what this means. is she regretting breaking up with me? she usually texts me first now. whats the deal? im confused....
    Last edited by bryan51095; 10-06-11 at 08:32 AM.

forgot to add, she broke up with me because she doesnt have time for a boyfriend in the summer....yet nine days later shes got the time to go to the movies with a male friend. but she texts me all day before the movie and tells me she'll text me after. im just having trouble sorting all of this out. whats it mean?

doesnt have time for a boyfriend in the summer

That's an excuse. She doesn't want a relationship with you but won't come out and say it. As for the texts she misses the attention having a BF gives her. The texts will become less frequent as time goes on particularly if she meets someone else.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Quote Originally Posted by pisces25 View Post
    doesnt have time for a boyfriend in the summer

That's an excuse. She doesn't want a relationship with you but won't come out and say it. As for the texts she misses the attention having a BF gives her. The texts will become less frequent as time goes on particularly if she meets someone else.
    she was the one who asked me out in the first place, so she must have wanted a relationship. she first said that she didnt see our relationship going anywhere...when i asked if i did something wrong she told me she dont have the time for a boyfriend in the summer....