+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hm, this is interesting.

Hm, this is interesting.

So, it was Sunday when we last texted each other. Yesterday, out of the blue, she sends me a friend request on FB. I was kind of shocked and didn't know what to do. One part of me wanted to accept it because I know she would be creeping and keeping tabs on me. The other didn't want to see her constantly talk about the new guy because that's what her wall mostly consists of. No idea why she thought it was appropriate to send me a friend request especially with the way she's been posting. From what I can remember, it's all lovey-dovey, a match made in heaven type deal with her posts. I find it funny because she used to post things about me the same way. It's also pretty funny considering she's never met this guy; only talked to him online and via her phone. I just don't get why I care so much.

I did the right thing though and deleted her request. Also took the liberty of installing a site blocker add-on for Firefox to block her FB page so I don't get tempted again.

Dude been there. FB is from Hell. You will get hurt more from Fb then you ever will. Good decision. GREAT move.

Quote Originally Posted by Toddstar View Post
    Dude been there. FB is from Hell. You will get hurt more from Fb then you ever will. Good decision. GREAT move.
    I couldn't agree more. If I didn't catch up with so many friends so often on there, I'd delete it in a heartbeat. In the end, she has absolutely zero reason to want to be friends on there. Only reasons I could possibly think of is she wants to keep tabs on what and who I'm hanging out/stalk me. She still wants this sense of still having a degree of control over what I do. Not having it.

good for you buddy!