Written by: Halee Xyoojstar

this is really true of my life. of finding a true love.

one lonely summa i was outside wondering about my true love. untill my cousin paj
came and told me to go with her to a valentine party. it was when destiny came to
play in wausau. we met these buch of guys. they were the one that change my life.

i was always lonly and never wanted any love in my life. there was a guy that liked
my cousin paj. on May 27 is when we throw a party to my 17 years old bro. that is
when i call them up to come and that is the time i met Lue. Lue Lee is a very shy
guy that i never like. i don't like any of them but alot of girls like him.

my cousin bao yang wanted to go out with him but he refuse to go out with her. so
does those other girls. i don't know wwhy but the very next thing was he ask me
out! i didn't know what to say and ofcourse i can't say no to a guy tha never had a
girl bafore. i might break their heart and i don't want to.

we started dating on May 28, 2001. it was his graduation day and he invited me. but
i didn't go. i don't really like him but i just went out wiht him. he love me so
much that he will do anything to me. he even take me to school early. think about
that? do your boyfriend would woke up at 6:45 just to take you to school. he did all
kind of things. i neva loved him, i always diss him but he don't know because he
neva know how a girl suppose to treat theoir guy. so he goes on. one day i got so
mad at him that i cut myself wiht a knife. he saw it and the next thing i knew he
crave my name hlee on his arm.
i almost told him that i wanted to just be friend but i dicided not to. because he
is just to kind.

i was so supirse that i just stand there and he finally said,
"No matter what you do or if you hurt yourself, i have to do it and hurt me the same
as you so we will be equal cause i love you and i don't want you to be hurt alone."

i was just crying in his arm and i can't stop be cause i nva knew he would love me
that much.
untill that tha day i feel sick. i got the ful or some thing. i was sick for 1 week.
he took care of me the whole time and my mom alwase go out and play. one time they
went to ta fenural and left me with him. he stay wiht me and took care of me untill
4:00 in the mroning. i was feeling ok by the endof theweek and that is when i
finally know what true love really is. and i will neva regret this love ever.

today our love is still really strong. we been dating for 2 years. on May 28 2003.

hope all yal love is as strong as me and Lue Lee.

I love Lue Alwaise.