+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hello Hello,just a little bit about me

Hello Hello,just a little bit about me

I am a 24 year old nice woman,but don't mistaken my niceness for being a doormat..I want love,i'm not ashamed to admit it,but im not going to go dating every guy that comes along and shows interest,try hard to force something to last.People who do that and just settle for anyone annoy me,we are only here once so why do people insist on continuing to waste their lives with someone they aren't in love with just because society says so. I don't have a list,i'm not picky,i just have met alot of stupid guys that weren;t so nice and now that i am not friends with them on facebook anymore i feel MUCH MUCH better..but thats another story.I love my friends don't get me wrong,but they are needy with their boys and i don't ever want to be like them,coz it just screws up everytime,and then they wonder what they did wrong..I like to start out slow.I got a little crush on my boss,makes life easier at work lol but i am no homewrecker..so yeah thats me!nice to meet everyone xxxx

hi i am adil from pakistan ..can u make me frnd ?pm plz on my mobile num 0923133603773